A light, elegant hotel with plenty of charm, the Arnos Manor Hotel is a great base for exploring the beauty of Bristol. Originally built in 1760, this gorgeous hotel still showcases many of its original Georgian Gothic style features, including the central staircase and fine Stucco ceilings found in the ground floor rooms.
Conveniently located near Bristol Temple Meads train station and Bristol Airport, the hotel also has many brilliant attractions on its doorstep. Explore Bristol Zoo, S.S. Great Britain and Berkeley Castle, take a shopping trip in the city centre or spend an afternoon exploring the many galleries and museums.
There are several dining options to choose from at the hotel, including the glass-roofed elegance of the Cloisters Restaurant to the laidback atmosphere and light meals menu of the Bar and Chapel Lounge.
Where is the Arnos Manor Hotel?
Arnos Manor Hotel, 470 Bath Road, Arnos Vale, Bristol, BS4 3HQ
The hotel is easily accessible via the A4 or M26 and is only two miles from Bristol Temple Mead and 10 miles from the Bristol International Airport.
What’s worth visiting in Bristol?
- SS Great Britain - SS Great Britain is a museum ship and former passenger steamship, advanced for her time and once the longest passenger ship in the world.
- Berkeley Castle - Berkeley Castle is a fairytale-esque castle and one of the most remarkable buildings in the country, making it a must see for holidaymakers.
- Bristol Zoo – See lots of exotic, local and endangered animals at a zoo well-known for its biodiversity and work to promote a greater understanding of the natural world.
- Bristol Harbour Festival: July – One of the UK’s largest festivals, this annual celebration is a chance for the city to show off its well-founded musical and performance roots.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The gorgeous, glass roofed Cloisters Restaurant is an excellent choice for hotel guests planning a romantic meal or a celebration. For a light lunch, snack or drink, there’s also the welcoming Bar and Chapel Lounge, which also offers an extensive selection of tasty wines.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 09:30 (weekdays), 08:00 – 10:00 (weekends)
Lunch: Bar menu 12:00 – 21:30
Dinner: 18:30 – 21:30
Features at a glance
- Choose from 73, stylish en-suite rooms
- Excellent blend of modern amenities and Gothic charm
- Discover fine dining in the Cloisters Restaurant
- Unwind in the historic and welcoming Bar and Chapel Lounge
- 24 hour room service
- Pets welcome, a £10 surcharge applies
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Free parking available
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Premier rooms or for pet bookings, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Comfortable rooms, modern amenities, a lovely hotel restaurant and a relaxing bar and lounge combine to create a welcoming atmosphere. In fact, you might even already recognise it – the hotel has been used in many popular TV shows, including Only Fools and Horses, Dracula and Casualty.”