Breakfast & Dinner
Breakfast & Dinner
Afternoon Tea Break
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Located on the edge of the Peak District National Park, the fabulous, 4 star Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club offers a peaceful and luxurious break in Greater Manchester. This elegant Victorian country house has been beautifully updated to offer excellent contemporary accommodation and outstanding amenities.
Guests can enjoy a round or two of golf on the 18-hole championship course, play a few sets on the indoor tennis court, swim a few laps in the pool or simply relax in the leisure club. There are also plenty of pampering treatments in the beauty rooms and nail bar and the hotel is perfectly placed for relaxing walks in gorgeous gardens and woodland.
When dinner time rolls around, the AA rosette winning Oakridge Restaurant is a sophisticated and satisfying choice, while guests looking for a lighter bite or brilliant selection of hot and cold drinks will be well catered for by The Courtyard Bar.
Where is the Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club?
Pott Shrigley, Nr Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 5SB
Driving from Manchester, the hotel is easily reached via the A6, turning onto the A523. The hotel is within 15 minutes of Macclesfield Airport and 19 minutes from Manchester Airport.
What’s worth visiting in Cheshire?
- Peak District National Park - Go walking in the Peak District National Park which is right on the doorstep of the hotel. There is some wonderful scenery to be discovered.
- Old Trafford - Manchester - The home of one of the biggest football teams in the world, Manchester United. Visit the 'theatre of dreams' museum and stadium tour Royal Hall.
- Trafford Centre - Only five miles outside the centre of Manchester and easily reachable from the hotel, the Trafford Centre holds 230 top high street and designer stores and is one of the biggest malls in the UK.
- Just So Festival: August – A fun, family-friendly festival with a focus on singing, dancing, theatre and music.
What is there to do at the hotel?
Golfers can try their hand at the hotel’s very own, 18-hole, championship golf course while those looking to relax can spend an afternoon luxuriating in the on-site health club – which boasts an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym, outdoor tennis court and spa. For a pick me up, guests can also book a treatment in one of the beauty rooms or nail bar.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Guests can look forward to dining in the grand AA rosette Oakridge Restaurant or enjoy a variety of lighter meals, drinks and snacks in the welcoming Courtyard Bar.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 09:30 (weekdays), 07:30 – 10:30 (Saturday), 08:00 – 11:00 (Sunday)
Lunch: Bar meals 12:00 – late
Dinner: 19:00 – 21:30
Features at a glance
- 48 elegant bedrooms with excellent facilities
- Beautiful, four star Victorian country house
- Fine dining at the AA rosette Oakridge Restaurant
- Drinks, snacks and a convivial atmosphere at The Courtyard Bar
- 18-hole golf course
- Health club with swimming pool
- Beauty room and nail bar
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Free parking for hotel guests
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Executive or Deluxe rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Get in a few rounds of golf on the 18-hole, championship course, unwind in the wonderful leisure centre and spa or simply enjoy stunning views with a stay at the four-star Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club. Nestled on the edge of the Peak District National Park, the hotel is ideally located for romantic walks in the countryside yet also perfectly placed for shopping trips in Manchester.”
The hotel reviews contained within this site are solely the opinions of easy-breaks.com customers and do not reflect opinions or positions of easy-breaks.com.