Afternoon Tea Break
Afternoon tea on one afternoon
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast & Dinner on 1 Night
Advance Purchase Anytime Room Only
The four star Redworth Hall Hotel is a stately Jacobean manor, set in 28 acres of well-kept grounds. Impressively historic, the building’s classic interiors such as its stone fireplaces and ornate staircase sit in contrast to its stylish bedrooms and modern amenities.
Although the hotel retains a rural country feel, it is just minutes from junction 58 of the A1, making it ideal for exploring the surrounding towns and cities of North East England, such as Northumberland, Durham and Darlington.
The hotel’s health and leisure club has a fully equipped fitness suite, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor tennis courts. The hair and beauty salon also offers a variety of treatments such as facials, massages and manicures.
The hotel’s AA awarded 1744 Restaurant serves up both traditional and contemporary dishes and the adjacent bar offers light meals and snacks in a relaxed atmosphere.
Where is The Redworth Hall Hotel?
Redworth, County Durham, DL5 6NL
From Junction 58 of the A1(M) take the A68 towards Corbridge. At the first roundabout take the second exit onto the A6072 towards Bishop Auckland. At the second roundabout take the second exit. The hotel is located approximately 200 yards on the left.
What’s worth visiting in Darlington, Durham & Teesside?
- Durham – The beautiful city of Durham’s winding cobbled streets, impressive Norman Cathedral and huge castle are definitely worth seeing. Its prestigious university and large student population mean it is always buzzing with plenty of cafes, shops and galleries to visit.
- Hadrian’s Wall - Hadrian's Wall stretches across the north of England to Newcastle upon Tyne, Wallsend and South Shields. In Northumberland, many parts of the wall are still intact and you can also visit the Roman Vindolanda (a Roman auxiliary fort) and the Roman Army Museum as well as the English Heritage sites of Housesteads Roman Fort and Chesters Roman Fort.
- Beamish Museum – Hop aboard a ramshackle tram and journey back to the Industrial Revolution in this open air, living museum. The buildings you will see are not replicas, but have been brought from around the region and rebuilt, giving visitors a sense of what life in the early 1900s was like.
What is there to do at the hotel?
Whether you are looking to unwind or get fit, the hotel’s health and leisure club is fully equipped to keep you entertained during your stay. Spend the afternoon playing tennis or book into the beauty salon for a relaxing facial.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
The hotel’s AA awarded 1744 Restaurant serves up a variety of tempting dishes using local produce. Its interiors are in keeping with the rest of the hotel – stately portraits in gold frames hang from the walls and chandeliers hang from the ceilings.
Breakfast: Mon to Fri 07:00 – 09:30 Sat to Sun 08:00 – 10:30
Lunch: Mon to Sun 11:00 – 18:00
Dinner: Sun to Thurs: 18:30 – 21:30 Fri to Sat: 18:00 – 21:30
Features at a glance:
- Four star hotel set in well-kept gardens
- Stylish bedrooms
- Award-winning 1744 Restaurant
- Redworth Bar
- Health and leisure club
- Beauty and hair salon
- Tennis courts
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Free guest parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel, charged at £10 per stay
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
*Please note that from the 2nd May and for approximately one week, the swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna will be unavailable for guests use due to essential maintenance works. The leisure reception, changing rooms, gym, soft play area and steam room will remain available during this time.*
“As soon as you enter the grounds of this historic building you’ll be impressed – this first impression will be easily matched with the hotels fantastic amenities, good food and stylish bedrooms.”