Shore View Hotel
Eastbourne, United Kingdomview hotel location
Why stay at Shore View Hotel?
Situated on Marine Parade, The Shore View Hotel boasts far-reaching views of the English Channel and Eastbourne Pier. The Royal Eastbourne Golf Club is 2 miles from the property.
Each room at The Shore View features an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant open daily. A hearty breakfast is also served every day. A variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs can be found in Eastbourne town centre, 5 minutes’ walk away.
Vibrant Brighton seafront is located 22 miles from the hotel, and Hastings is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Traditonal Victorian building
- Situated on seafront with view over beach and pier
- Organic and locally produced food used in the bar & restaurant
- Eastbourne Pier A tradtional Victorian seaside pier something for all the family.
- Beachy Head The highest chalk sea cliff in Britain, rising to 162m (530 ft) above sea level
- Eastbourne Theatres A wide variety of different shows take place in Eastbourne's 4 theatre's on most evenings.
- Soverign Harbour The marina consists of 4 separate harbours, a retail park and several housing projects with both permanent and holiday properties.
- Drusillas Zoo Home to both wild and domestic animals including ring tailed lemurs, meerkats and penguins.
- Towner Art Gallery The contemporary art museum for South East England
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 12 noon
- Pets Welcome, £20 charge per pet
- Early check in at 12pm: £10
- Late check out at 2pm: £10
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Shore View Hotel Restaurant & Bar, serving breakfast and evening meals with drinks through the day and late into the evening.
- Room Service
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- Alarm clock
- 1.5 miles from Eastbourne railway station
- 48 miles from Gatwick Airport
- Adjacent to bus stop