Afternoon Tea Break
Afternoon tea on 1 day of your stay
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast & Dinner on 1 Night
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
An elegant country house hotel in Cheltenham, The Cheltenham Park Hotel, part of The Hotel Collection, is ideally located for family holidays and short breaks in Gloucestershire. While this Georgian manor house sits in the tranquillity of its beautifully landscaped grounds on the edge of the Cotswolds, it is less than 2 miles from Cheltenham’s busy town centre.
The gardens overlook the 18-hole Lilley Brook golf course, while there are host of other courses within easy reach, making the Cheltenham Park Hotel a perfect base for golf breaks. Alternatively, if you’re looking for the relaxation of spa breaks then the beauty rooms at the hotel can oblige, with a range of pampering treatments. And with the contemporary surroundings of the Lakeside Restaurant and Lillybrook Bar, you can be assured of a comfortable and relaxing break in one of the area’s most stylish four-star hotels.
Find the best deals for the Cheltenham Park Hotel >
Where is the Cheltenham Park Hotel?
The hotel is 2 miles from central Cheltenham, just off the A435 – which is easily accessible from the M5 and A40. The nearest train station is at Cheltenham Spa, which is just over 3 miles away and the nearest airport is in Bristol, which is 52 miles away.
What’s worth visiting in Cheltenham?
• Eastnor Castle – Built to look like a medieval fortress, it has a dramatic interior with its neo-Norman and Gothic style.
• Cheltenham Racecourse – home to the famous four-day Cheltenham Festival, there are regular horseracing meetings held here.
• Broadway Tower – 312 metres above sea level, the tower was built in the late 18th century and provides a fantastic view over the beautiful Cotswolds.
• Gloucester Cathedral – used as a filming location for some of the Harry Potter films, the foundations of the present church were laid in the 11th century.
• Sudeley Castle – built in the 10th century, the castle has a rich history and award-winning gardens.
What is there to do at the hotel?
For golfers, the hotel overlooks the challenging 18-hole Lilley Brook course, and there is a range of other courses in the area – tee times can be arranged through the hotel. However, you can get active without having to leave the hotel – with a health club at guests’ disposal, complete with fitness suite & classes, 15-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
If you prefer to relax and be pampered, you can arrange a treatment at the beauty rooms and turn your visit to the hotel into your very own spa break.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Lakeside Restaurant offers contemporary elegance, but with a traditional commitment to local produce and a classic menu of British favourites, including a Sunday Roast that’s not to be missed. In the Lilleybrook Bar, you can sit back and unwind with a drink for a large selection of wines, beers and spirits, or have a snack or light bite to eat.
Features at a glance
• 152 comfortable en-suite bedrooms
• 24 hour room service
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Ample car parking with 170 spaces
• Beauty Rooms & Hair Salon for Spa breaks
• Health Club with well-equipped fitness suite
• 15m Swimming Pool
• Relaxing steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
• Convenient location for central Cheltenham
• Easy access to Cheltenham Racecourse
• Ideal for Golf breaks – close to Lilleybrook Golf Course
• AA Rosette-awarded Lakeside Restaurant with classic menu
• Relaxed bar open for lunches & light bites
What else do I need to know?
• Check-in after 2pm, check out by 11am.
• 2 adapted rooms (Premier) for disabled guests – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com to check details and availability.
• Family-friendly interconnected rooms available – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details, availability and any possible kids’ deals.
• Service dogs are welcome, but pets are not allowed in the hotel.
“The Cheltenham Park Hotel is a grand building set in beautiful grounds, but it's still only a short drive to the town centre. It’s perfect for golf breaks and anyone visiting for a race meeting, while the spa facilities, stylish restaurant and tranquil setting make it ideal for a romantic weekend too.”