Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast & Dinner on 1 Night
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Blackpool is the ultimate British seaside resort, welcoming millions of visitors every year. With the famous illuminations, the huge Pleasure Beach amusement park, the zoo and much, much more, it is a town built to offer visitors a great time. The Imperial Hotel offers the ideal setting for getting the full, authentic Blackpool experience. A four-star hotel on the promenade, it offers a great destination for family holidays and traditional seaside breaks.
The hotel first opened for business in the mid-19th century, and today retains much of its original Victorian grandeur, both on the building’s exterior and throughout the public areas. From the comfortable guest rooms to the light, open restaurant and welcoming bar area, the hotel is full of historic character.
However, the hotel has a few more modern touches too, with excellent facilities. For families, the children’s playroom can offer some fun, while there’s a fitness suite to help you stay in shape. If you enjoy a little pampering, the hotel also offers beauty rooms where you can get a range of spa treatments. And, for those that like to start the day with a swim, there’s a good-sized pool too.
Then again, if you want to take to the water, you’ll find the sea just over the road. With a spot on the northern end of the promenade, the hotel has an ideal location for breaks in Blackpool – close enough to walk to many of the best attractions, but at the quieter end of town, away from the more boisterous attractions. The renowned Blackpool Tower is a gentle walk along the promenade, as is the busy North Pier and the modern Houndshill Shopping Centre, while the famous Pleasure Beach and Sandcastle water park are only a short bus ride away.
Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel for a seaside holiday or a comfortable base for exploring the wider area, the traditional four-star Imperial Hotel offers an ideal setting for your stay.
Where is The Imperial Hotel?
The hotel is at the North End of the Promenade (the A584) around 5 miles from the end of the M55. The nearest railway station is Blackpool North, which is just half a mile away, while the closest airports are Liverpool John Lennon or Manchester, both of which are around an hour’s drive.
What’s worth visiting in Blackpool?
- Blackpool Tower – Not only a famous landmark and grade 1 listed building, but also the home of the renowned ballroom (which Strictly fans will recognise), a circus, children’s adventure playground and more.
- Pleasure Beach – The most visited tourist attraction in the UK, this amusement park is packed full of rides, games and other attractions.
- Blackpool Illuminations: August-November – See the town light up, with a bright and creative collection of collages down the full seven miles of seafront.
- SEA LIFE Blackpool – Discover all manner of sea creatures, from Octopi to Sharks at this exciting aquarium.
- Switch-On Food & Drink Festival: August – Celebrating the weekend the illuminations are lit, this food & drink extravaganza features pop-up restaurants, street food and local cooking talent.
What is there to do at the hotel?
While the hotel dates back around 150 years, the facilities on offer are a great deal more modern. If you want to stay in shape, you can work up a sweat in the hotel’s fitness suite, where you’ll find a good range of the latest equipment. If you prefer to take a dip, then the hotel also has a swimming pool, together with a Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
For those who enjoy a touch of pampering treatment, there are well-appointed treatment rooms where you can enjoy a wide selection of luxury spa treatments and beauty therapies.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Palm Court Restaurant is a large, open dining area that reflects the hotel’s Victorian heritage with a grand, refined feel and excellent views out across the sea. The menu brings together some true British classic cooking with some more international flavours – like the hotel, mixing the best of traditional and modern.
The Number 10 Bar is an historic venue that has hosted many a distinguished visitor in the past 150 years, featuring a beautiful ornate bar, high ceilings and elegant décor – providing a traditional and comfortable setting for a glass of wine or a local ale.
Breakfast: 7am – 10am (8am – 10.30 Saturday & Sunday)
Lunch: Bar menu served throughout the day
Dinner: 6.30pm – 9pm (from 6pm Friday & Saturday)
Features at a glance
- Victorian four-star hotel in Blackpool
- Excellent seafront location
- 180 traditionally appointed rooms
- Within walking distance of Blackpool tower
- Ideal for family holidays
- Palm Court Restaurant with sea views
- Historic No. 10 Bar
- Family-friendly hotel
- Children’s playroom
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Ample guest parking (£3.50 per night)
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 3pm, check out by 11am.
- The hotel is fully accessible to wheelchair users. For disabled access rooms, please contact us to check details and availability.
- For family rooms, please get in touch to confirm availability and to book.
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel, charged at £15 per stay.
To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Blackpool is the ultimate seaside destination, with the attractions, amusements and activities you won’t find anywhere else. The Imperial Hotel is a big part of the Blackpool story, having been built around 150 years ago – and welcoming thousands of guests every year since, as well as several high-profile political party conferences. Today, it’s not only a wonderful four-star hotel, but an historic setting for traditional seaside holidays.”