Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Situated right next to the River Ribble, the Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel is ideally located for the M6 and Preston. The hotel retains its traditional features while being modern with all ammenities you would expect. Food is certianly exceptional here with several choices of eating experiences. Choose the Scottish Steak Club for brilliant Scottish produced prepared to traditional recipes . Or for a more relaxed feel, try the Riverside Bar & Lounge with beautiful views of the river you could spend the whole evening wining and dining.
- AA Hotel Group of The Year and Downtown in Business – Hotel of the Year 2013
- Brilliant restaurant choices
- Close to the M6
- Ribble Steam Railway (5.8 Miles)
Visit the industrial steam locomotives, museum & workshop.
- Museum of Lancashire (2.8 Miles)
Explore the diverse range of Lancashire's history from entertainers and seaside holidays, to archaeology and industry, wildlife and the war years.
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach (20 Miles)
For kids of all ages! Enjoy a fun packed day out right by the sea front at the well-known theme park with rides including the Big One and Wallace & Gromit Thrill-O-Matic.
- Check in – 3pm
- Check out – 11am
- Pets welcome
BAR & RESTAURANTS
- NEW Scottish Steak Club Restaurant
- NEW Riverside Bar and Lounge
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Trouser press
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- WiFi (fees may apply)
- 3.8 miles from Preston Station
- 19.8 miles from Blackpool Airport
- Near the A59
“Please note the hotel's restaurant will be closed for private use on Friday 11th December 2015. Breakfast will be served as normal and dinner will be available via Room Service”.