Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Turkey and Tinsel Break
The Clifton Park Hotel is a traditional hotel on the Fylde coast, perfect for leisure breaks and quiet weekends by the sea. St Anne’s on Sea is a charming traditional seaside resort full of character, with beautiful beaches and bracing sea air, while the bright lights and vibrant attractions of Blackpool are just a short hop from the hotel.
With a great location close to the centre of St Anne’s, there is a good selection of shops, restaurants and cafés within a short walk from the hotel, while the beach and pleasure pier are both just a few hundred metres away. While Lytham St Anne’s offers everything you need for traditional British seaside holidays, no visit to the area would be complete without making the short trip to Blackpool. Whether seeing a show, going for a ride on the pleasure beach or just taking a stroll along the front to witness the brilliance of the illuminations, the city is built to dazzle any visitor.
The Fylde Coast is also a popular destination for golfers, with a great selection of excellent courses nearby. First and foremost, the famous Royal Lytham and St Annes Golf Club is just around the corner from the hotel – but if it’s busy hosting yet another major tournament, you won’t have to go far to enjoy excellent golf breaks.
For those looking for peaceful leisure breaks, you don’t even have to leave the hotel. With a swimming pool, gym facilities and private garden to the rear, the Clifton Park Hotel has everything you need to unwind, while the Grand Ballroom restaurant lives up to its name with elegant décor and excellent entertainment (depending on the events calendar). If you simply want to relax in a quiet and comfortable seaside setting, the Clifton Park Hotel is ideal – with several inviting lounge areas and a good selection of guest accommodation.
Where is The Clifton Park Hotel?
299 - 301 Clifton Drive South
St Annes on Sea
The Clifton Park Hotel is on Clifton Drive – the main road that follows the coast around Lytham, leading onto the promenade at St Anne’s on Sea. The M55 (junction 4) is not far, and leads onto the M6. The St Anne’s on Sea railway station is less than 10 minutes on foot, while Blackpool International Airport is just a few miles away.
What’s worth visiting on the Fylde Coast?
- Blackpool – The ultimate seaside resort, Blackpool lights up the sky with its illuminations, while its pleasure beach is packed full of rides and attractions.
- Lytham Beer Festival: September – Sample one of 90 beers and ciders, and enjoy live entertainment at this event for connoisseurs of real ale.
- SEA LIFE Blackpool – Discover all manner of sea creatures, from Octopi to Sharks at this exciting aquarium.
- Play a round of golf – The Fylde Coast is a popular area for golf breaks, with an exceptional range of golf courses, with the Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club the crown jewel.
- Bird watching – The Ribble Discovery Centre, run by the RSPB, offers a great chance to see some of Britain’s most beautiful birds in their natural habitat.
- Switch-On Food & Drink Festival: August – Celebrating the weekend the illuminations are lit, this food & drink extravaganza features pop-up restaurants, street food and local cooking talent.
What is there to do at the hotel?
The hotel is well equipped with leisure facilities for a relaxing break. You can take a dip in the small, but immaculate swimming pool, unwind in the jets and bubbles of the Jacuzzi or have a healthy work out in the well-equipped fitness facility.
If you’d prefer to simply kick back and relax, the hotel features several comfortable lounge areas as well as a secluded private garden.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Clifton Park Hotel’s Grand Ballroom provides an open, elegant dining area for hearty buffet breakfasts and delicious table d’hôte dinners, with classical columns and glittering chandeliers providing a touch of glamorous style. The menu offers a good selection of traditional British cooking, together with a few international favourites, while the Sunday Lunch offers a proper English roast as well as a selection of homemade desserts.
In the Orchard Bar, you’ll find an informal atmosphere and warm welcome – perfect for enjoying lunches or simply having or a selection from the wide range of spirits, wines and beers.
Breakfast: 8am – 9.30am (8.30am – 10am Saturday and Sunday)
Bar meals served throughout the day
Dinner is typically served at one sitting, around 7pm
Features at a glance
- Traditional British hotel
- Ideally located in tranquil seaside resort
- Within a short drive of Blackpool
- Excellent location for golf breaks
- 49 comfy single, double, executive rooms and suites
- Elegant Grand Ballroom restaurant
- Relaxed, welcoming Orchard Bar
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Well-equipped fitness suite
- Free guest parking
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 2pm, check out by 10am.
- Please contact us to check details and availability of disabled access rooms.
- While guide dogs are welcome at the hotel, other dogs are not permitted.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“For many people, the Fylde coast of Lancashire means Blackpool – but St Anne’s on Sea (or Lytham St Annes as it has become), also offers fantastic seaside holidays just a mile or two down the coast. Not far from the waterfront, the Clifton Park is the ideal traditional setting, offering great value and true comfort – so it’s no surprise that the hotel is popular for touring breaks and coach parties. Put simply, it offers timeless, but friendly accommodation by the sea.”