Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner on Two Nights
Breakfast and Dinner on Two Evenings
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
For a four star experience right on the water’s edge, be sure to book a stay at Ramada Plaza Southport. Beautifully positioned right at the heart of the Waterfront development, the hotel has some stunning views and has a range of balcony rooms available.
Take a stroll along the historic and recently refurbished Southport Pier for a real holiday vibe and be sure to check out all of the delights of the Waterfront Complex, from brilliant restaurants to world class venues. The hotel is also perfectly placed for anyone hoping to enjoy a few rounds of golf during their stay, as it is handily located a mere 30 minute drive from six of the finest championship golf courses in the country.
If you're hoping to pick up a few bargains during your stay, be sure to plan a day trip to Manchester or Liverpool. Both are easily reached from the hotel and offer a huge variety of shops – as well as plenty of world class tourist attractions and restaurants. Guests who are hoping to enjoy some serious relaxation are also welcome to take a short trip to the nearby Portland Hall Spa, a magical place that offers everything you need to escape from the stresses and strains of modern living.
When you’re ready to settle down for a meal, be sure to pull up a seat in the thoroughly modern and entirely comfortable Marine Brasserie. Boasting brilliant views of the water – and a charming Sun Terrace for sunnier days – it’s a great place to sit and watch the world go by while the menu features innovative dishes made with locally sourced produce. After dining, look forward to retiring to your luxurious bedroom and enjoying a wide range of thoughtful amenities and a soft and cosy bed for the night.
Where is the Ramada Plaza Southport?
Promenade, Southport, GB PR9 0DZ
If driving, the hotel is reachable via the M6. Exit junction 26 onto M58, exit M58 junction 3 onto A570 towards Southport, follow A570 into town centre, at the T junction take right onto A565. At next main traffic lights take a left up to the Promenade, at the lights take a right, the hotel can be found on left hand side, the car park is located beneath the hotel.
What’s worth visiting in Southport?
- Southport Pier – Be sure to take a stroll down Southport Pier, a historic landmark that offers unbeatable views of the sea.
- Southport Theatre & Convention Centre– Located next to the hotel, this impressive venue welcomes performers of all kinds throughout the year.
- Martin Mere – For the chance to encounter some wildlife in its natural habitat, book a walk and talk at this exciting wetland wildlife attraction.
- Southport Flower Show: August – See the city bloom during this colourful, annual festival – expect flowers of all shapes, sizes and colours.
- British Musical Fireworks Championship: October – Over three nights, some of the UK's top pyrotechnic companies put on inspiring displays in the hope of being crowned champions!
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Discover an elegant dining experience at the hotel's modern Marine Brasserie, where guests are served a wide range of mouth-watering dishes by a team of award winning waiting staff.
In the Brasserie, fresh, local ingredients are presented and served to the highest standard and when the weather is clement, you're welcome to take a seat in the beautiful Sun Terrace. Enjoy great views of the Waterfront as you dine and choose your accompanying drinks from a well curated wine list.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner: 07:00 – 22:00
Features at a glance
- 133 luxury bedrooms
- A stunning hotel in the heart of the Waterfront Development
- Enjoy a four star hotel stay
- Dine in the excellent Marine Brasserie
- Within 30 minutes of six championship golf courses
- Relax in air conditioned rooms
- 24-hour service available
- Stay fit in the hotel gym
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout
- Limited underground car parking at £5 per 24 hours; please note that from the 1st of July 2017, this will increase to £10 per 24 hours
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- The hotel offers accessible rooms for disabled guests – contact us to check details and availability.
- Choice of lovely rooms, many offering views of the water.
- No animal permitted aside from service dogs.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Enjoy a luxury break by booking a beautiful room at the Ramada Plaza Southport. This modern hotel is the jewel in the crown of the famous Waterfront development, meaning there are gorgeous views and plenty of attractions right on your doorstep. Enjoy four star service, excellent amenities and lavish accommodation in this bespoke hotel that is ideal for romantic holidays in Merseyside.”