A contemporary, charming 4 star hotel near plenty of Birmingham’s top attractions, the Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is a stylish spot for a city break. It boasts 135 tastefully decorated bedrooms, each featuring a great selection of modern amenities, such as free WiFi, a flatscreen TV and 24 hour room-service.
Located only a short hop from the Convention Centre and near to the Symphony Hall and beautiful Botanical Gardens, guests will find a whole host of attractions nearby. Explore the city’s Victorian heritage or shop until you drop at the impressive Birmingham Bullring Shopping Centre.
In the hotel’s eye-catching tower, guests will find a laidback brasserie-style restaurant offering a wonderful range of dishes from around the world. For a lighter bite, a choice of drinks and a comfy seat, there’s also a welcoming lounge bar.
Where is the Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan?
225 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B16 9RY
From A38 follow signs for the International Convention Centre (ICC), Broad Street and continue towards Five Ways Island until reaching an underpass. The hotel is one mile further on the right. Nearest railway station is Birmingham New Street, only two miles away, and Birmingham Airport is 12 miles from the hotel.
What’s worth visiting in Birmingham?
- Cadbury World – Guests with a sweet tooth won’t be able to resist the allure of this chocolaty attraction. Ask at the hotel for discounted tickets.
- Birmingham Bullring Shopping Centre – With more than 160 shops all under one roof, this is an excellent choice for anyone hoping to pick up a few high street bargains or designer gear.
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens – With four gorgeous glass houses, a seasonal butterfly house and a brilliant birdhouse, there’s lots to explore.
- Birmingham Fest: July – A wonderful opportunity for theatre fans, this annual festival invites shows and performers from around the world to wow audiences.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Combining light contemporary décor with friendly, professional service, the hotel's brasserie offers an elegant dining option. The menu features dishes from all around the globe – from European favourites to Moroccan marvels and Goan delights – all accompanied by a great drinks list.
For lighter bites and a laid back atmosphere, guests can take a seat and relax in the lounge bar.
Meals served from 06:30 – 22:00 (weekdays), 07:00 – 22:00 (weekends)
Features at a glance
- 135 tastefully decorated rooms with many modern essentials
- Four-star accommodation in a wonderfully convenient location
- Discover an international menu in the brasserie
- Enjoy lighter bites and drinks in the welcoming lounge bar
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Free parking available for guests
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- Dogs are welcome charged at £15 per dog per night
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Smart, contemporary and always friendly, Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is a great choice for city breaks in Birmingham. Only a short walk from some of the city’s finest spots, from the bustling Conference Centre to the serene Botanic Gardens, guests will feel like they’re right at the heart of the action. The hotel also boasts a brilliant brasserie and comfortable lounge bar for leisurely meals or light bites before exploring the city’s Victorian charms.”