Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
Bottle of sparkling wine and a box of chocolates
The Buckatree Hall Hotel started life as a stag-hunting lodge in the early 20th century, becoming a hotel in the 1960’s. Today, it continues to provide a tranquil retreat from city living, with a traditional country house setting, extensive mature gardens and a picturesque lake.
The hotel provides a perfect setting for entertainment breaks – with a varied schedule of events, celebrations and shows, from special dinners to musical tribute acts. There is a range of golf courses within driving distance, including the nearby Wrekin Golf Club, making the Buckatree a good base for golf breaks.
Located between the historic towns of Shrewbury and Telford, it is well situated for exploring an area rich in heritage and attractions. From the nearby Ironbridge Gorge and Severn Valley Railway to the RAF Cosford Air Museum, there is plenty that will keep both adults and children busy and entertained.
The hotel boasts The Lakeside Restaurant, which offers a wide variety of contemporary dishes, as well as the stylish Lander Bar and Lounge offering snacks and light meals. With a range of facilities, a relaxing atmosphere and a warm welcome for all, The Buckatree Hall Hotel is one of the most popular country house hotels in Telford.
Discover the best hotel deals on offer at Buckatree Hotel >
Where is the The Buckatree Hall Hotel?
Located just minutes from the M54, the hotel is easy to find. Come off at Junction 7 – if you’re coming from the direction of Telford, turn left – and if you’re coming from the direction of Shrewsbury, turn right. The Hotel is less than a mile away – just follow the signs.
If you travelling by train, Wellington is the nearest station – which is a 10-minute taxi ride away.
What’s worth visiting in Shropshire?
• The Royal Air Force Museum Cosford – Get up close and personal with over 70 different aircraft from the RAF’s history.
• The Quarry – a beautiful 29-acre parkland in Shrewsbury, the Quarry is home to a floral masterpiece and hosts a wide variety of events throughout the year.
• Blists Hill – Just one of the attractions at the Ironbridge gorge, here you can experience life as it was over 100 years ago through the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of a recreated Victorian Town.
• Severn Valley Railway – go for an amazing steam-powered day out on one of the lovingly-restored engines.
What is there to do at the hotel?
The Buckatree Hall Hotel has an air-conditioned gym with LCD televisions and a range of cardiovascular training machines, open from 7.00am - 9.30pm every day. Towels and water are provided on a complimentary basis, but please note that no changing facilities are provided.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Lakeside Restaurant is the principal dining area, offering a menu that showcases local, seasonal ingredients, with a mixture of classic British and modern European dishes – complemented by a comprehensive wine list.
If you’re looking for a more informal dining experience, the Lander Lounge & Bar provides a range of lighter bites, snacks and traditional bar meals, served in a warm and inviting environment.
Features at a glance
• 62 well-appointed spacious rooms
• Full disabled access throughout public areas
• Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
• 32” flat screen television with Freeview
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• In-room laptop safes
• Dog-friendly hotel (£10 per stay)
• Regular entertainment and events
• Comfortable, informal lounge bar
• Restaurant with views across the grounds
• Air-conditioned gym
• Balcony in superior rooms, overlooking grounds or lake
• Smoking rooms available
• Free car park with ample spaces
• Room service available
What else do I need to know?
• Disabled access rooms – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details and availability.
• There are limited family friendly rooms available – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com to check details, availability and any possible kids’ deals.
• For specific room types, including dog-friendly rooms, smoking rooms or ground floor rooms, please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details and availability.
“A popular country house hotel, the Buckatree Hall Hotel is nestled next to a lovely little lake, so a walk around the grounds is always a pleasant way to work up an appetite for dinner. It’s traditional, but well appointed – and absolutely ideal for a quiet weekend break, or for a stop off if you’re touring the area.”