Taxi back from Harrogate after one day of shopping
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
A bottle of bubbly
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
Sunday Night Hotel Deal
The three star Cairn Hotel is situated in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Its Victorian façade is complimented by tasteful interiors and a sense of Victorian grandeur throughout, from the stairwell’s imposing stained-glass window to the dining room’s ornate columns and cornicing.
Just five minutes away on foot from the centre of Harrogate, The Cairn Hotel is well situated for exploring this historic spa town. The Harrogate district itself is a great short break location. The dramatic countryside is a mixture of fells and peaks that is spattered with charming villages and towns.
Along with 135 well-appointed bedrooms, the hotel has a fitness room - if you feel inclined to keep fit during your stay.
Guests can dine in The Windsor restaurant from an à la carte menu or have a relaxing drink in the recently refurbished foyer and bar area.
Where is The Cairn Hotel?
Ripon Road, Harrogate HG1 2JD
From London, take the M1 to J32 onto M18. At J2 go onto A1 then A661 and A59 to Harrogate. From Edinburgh take the A68/A69 towards Newcastle and then the A1 to A6055. Harrogate train station is serviced by connections from London, York, Leeds, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
What’s worth visiting in Harrogate?
- Turkish Baths – One of only seven 19th century baths left in the world, Harrogate’s Turkish baths will take you on a journey of heating, cooling and cleansing of the body as you make your way through the Moorish style spa.
- Harewood House - Built in the 18th century, Harewood House is an imposing building, known for its extensive art collection.
- Fountains Abbey - A World Heritage Site, Fountains Abbey is one of the largest and best preserved Cistercian monasteries in England.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
The Windsor restaurant is a large and elegant dining room, dotted with elaborate columns and low-hanging chandeliers. Its à la carte menu serves up a variety of well executed British dishes that are served alongside an extensive wine list. The foyer and bar area offers afternoon tea and a variety of drinks and snacks.
Breakfast: from 07:15 to 09:30 (Mon – Sat) 08:00 to 10.00 (Sun)
Lunch: 08:00 - 22:00
Dinner: 18:30 - 20:30
Features at a glance:
- Situated in the centre of Harrogate
- Victorian building
- 135 bedrooms
- The Windsor restaurant
- Foyer and bar area
- Fitness room
- Free guest parking
- Dog-friendly hotel
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel, charges apply
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“The Cairn Hotel is a gorgeous hotel, right in the heart of Harrogate. The building interiors have an old worldly quality yet have been renovated to the highest standard.”