Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine and chocolates in your room on arrival
Luxuriate in fabulous, 4 star accommodation in the contemporary Kimberley Hotel. Each individually designed room has a personality of its own and all boast great amenities, from flat screen TVs to free WiFi, and guests will find a whole host of activities to enjoy in the region – from gorgeous golf courses to grand racecourses.
Ideally located within 10 minutes walk of the centre of Harrogate, there are a number of nearby attractions for visitors to enjoy. Take tea in Betty's Tearoom, wander round the exhibits at the Royal Pump Room Museum or plan a day relaxing in the Turkish Baths.
Guests can get their day off to a great start with an award-winning Yorkshire Buffet Breakfast in The Cullinan Restaurant. For light snacks, main meals and speciality coffees throughout the day, there's also the elegant Signatures Bistro.
Where is The Kimberley Hotel?
11-19 Kings Road, Harrogate, HG1 5JY
Approach via the A1 (M) then exit at Junction 46 (Wetherby). Harrogate is clearly signposted and is approximately nine miles from the junction.
What’s worth visiting in Harrogate?
- Betty's Tearoom – Known far and wide, Betty's Tea Room serves over 300 kinds of breads, chocolates and cakes alongside a wide selection of teas and coffees. Famous for its impeccable service, Betty's is definitely worth a visit!
- Turkish Baths – Harrogate is one of the most popular spa towns in the UK and a trip to the Turkish Baths is a favourite attraction. Visit for a relaxing treatment or enjoy the steam rooms and baths.
- Royal Hall – Singers, Pantos, theatre, classical music or comedians, The Royal Hall has a jam packed calendar full of entertainment.
- Harrogate Festival: July – Yorkshire's longest running arts festival is a cultural extravaganza, bringing musicians, performers and artists of all types to the city.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Open from mid afternoon until late and offering everything from light bites to a full dinner menu, the Signatures Bistro is a stylish and relaxing place to dine. Meals will be perfectly complemented by a brilliant selection of beers, wines and cocktails while those with a sweet tooth may prefer a cream tea or speciality coffee.
In the morning, guests will be invited to take a seat in the stylish Cullinan Restaurant and enjoy choosing their own dishes from the award-winning Breakfast Buffet.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 09:30 (weekdays), 07:30 – 10:00 (weekends)
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:00
Features at a glance
- Choose from 72 stylishly appointed rooms
- Sophisticated, contemporary décor and atmosphere
- Award-winning breakfast buffet in The Cullinan Restaurant
- Enjoy dining alfresco in Signatures Bistro
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Limited parking available at £6 per day
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Looking for a great place to enjoy a luxurious city break in Harrogate? The modern elegance of The Kimberley Hotel could be just the ticket. Friendly staff, great amenities and a convenient location combine to make the hotel a natural choice for holidaymakers hoping to take in a few of Harrogate's most famous attractions – whether that's unwinding in the Turkish Baths of this historic spa town or planning a shopping spree in the local boutiques.”