Overall I would describe the hotel as okay but quite a few minor niggles; Insufficient number of towels on two days. No hot water to take a shower on one evening of our stay. One meal served was very dry with no gravy / just as stated on the menu. Car parking could be described as difficult and dangerous as the area has little room to manouvre and there is a big slope to contend with. My major complaint was the £6 per day charge to park in the hotel's car park. This came as a shock when ch......
Why stay at The Kimberley Hotel?
Only a short walk from the centre of Harrogate, the Kimberley Hotel, orginally a Victorian town house, is perfect for exploring this historic spa town. The historic yet contemporary hotel was named by the Kimberley region of Australia and offers superb 4-star accommodation and dining options. Try the award winning Yorkshire buffet breakfast to start your day in The Cullinan Restaurant then after a day wandering around the town return to Signature's bistro for your evening meal which is casual yet sophisticated with its alfresco terrace. We recommend taking a short walk into Harrogate town centre which is quaint and traditional yet is considered on the of the top town destinations in Yorkshire. Worth a visit are, the Turkish Baths, Betty’s Tea Rooms and the cute boutique shops.
- Several restaurant options with outside dining areas
- Short walk to Harrogate town centre
- Modern features
- Bettys Tea Room
- Well-known far and wide, Betty's Tea Room serves over 300 kinds of breads, chocolates and cakes alongside a wide selection of teas and coffees. Famous for its impeccable service the tea room is definatly worth a visit!
- Turkish Baths
Harrogate is one of the most popular spa towns in the UK so a trip to the Turkish Baths should be added to your break. Visit the baths to get a relaxing treatment or enjoy the steam rooms and baths.
- Royal Hall
Singers, Pantos, Theatre, Classical music or comedians, The Royal Hall has a jam packed calendar full of entertainment
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- FREE! WiFi Internet Access
- Lift access
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Signature's with alfresco seating area
- Cullinan Restaurant
- FREE! Wi-Fi access
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bath robes & slippers (Executive & Deluxe rooms only)
- Rain showers (Executive & Deluxe rooms only)
- Sitting area (Executive & Deluxe rooms only)
- 8 miles from A1 motorway
- Short walk to Harrogate Town Centre
- 16 miles to Leeds
- 22 miles to York
- Disabled Access Room - Please call Easy-Breaks direct on 08430554433 to confirm availability
This is a lovely Hotel with very helpful friendly staff. Great buffet breakfast. Dinner menu never changes although food is lovely. Dinner was not strictly included you receive a £20 allowance which does not include tea/coffee. Rooms vary as we discovered when my Mum had to move from an extremely noisy one!! Executive rooms are supposted to be a free upgrade if available, however we were not offered one even though we found that they were available ( we were moved to one when we complained ab......
A warm, comfortable hotel during a cold winter. Within easy walking distance of pump room, art gallery and shops. Good value for money....