Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Breakfast & Dinner
Advanced Purchase - Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Simply Bed and Breakfast
The Yorkshire Hotel is a grand building, located in the centre of historic Harrogate. Its traditional features blend with the contemporary interiors, and its 81 bedrooms come in a variety of styles, from standard rooms to feature rooms with views of Harrogate’s old town.
The hotel is close to Harrogate train station as well as the town’s main attractions. Harrogate itself is a fantastic base for exploring Yorkshire, being set on the edge of the famous Yorkshire Dales and just 40 minutes from York.
Guests can dine in Hg1 Brasserie, a contemporary restaurant that serves up a variety of dishes. It’s neighbouring bar offers an inviting setting to enjoy a nightcap.
Where is The Yorkshire Hotel?
Prospect Place, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 1LA
The Yorkshire Hotel is just four minutes on foot from Harrogate train station. Turn right onto James Street and then left onto Prospect Place. The hotel is on the left.
What’s worth visiting in Harrogate?
- Ripley Castle - Ripley Castle and Gardens, situated three miles from Harrogate, has a fascinating history and stunning walled gardens.
- Turkish Baths – One of only seven 19th century baths left in the world, Harrogate’s Turkish baths will take visitors on a journey of heating, cooling and cleansing of the body as they make their way through the Moorish style spa.
- Harewood House - Built in the 18th century, Harewood House is an imposing building, known for its extensive art collection.
- Fountains Abbey - A World Heritage Site, Fountains Abbey is one of the largest and best preserved Cistercian monasteries in England and is just 12 miles from Harrogate, in the town of Ripon.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie is a popular choice with guests and locals alike. Its stylish modern interiors and varied menu offer an enjoyable dining experience. Next door there is an equally welcoming bar stocked with a variety of wines, beers and spirits.
Breakfast: 07:00-09:30 (Mon to Sat) 07:30-10:00 (Sun)
Lunch: 12:00 onwards
Features at a glance:
- Located in the centre of Harrogate
- Historic building
- Hg1 Brasserie
- Dog friendly hotel
- Free guest parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“This impressive building is a real Harrogate landmark. Centrally located and close to the station, it is a fantastic base for a break in Harrogate and Yorkshire beyond.”