Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Includes Sparkling Wine and Chocolates
Activity Break - Chatsworth House and Gardens
Includes Entry to Chatsworth House & Gardens
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Situated a mile from central Rotherham, The Carlton Park Hotel is a traditional, but comfortable hotel in the heart of South Yorkshire. It offers a convenient location for exploring the area, from the great cities of the North of England: Leeds, Sheffield and York, across to the natural beauty of the Peak District and the charming market town, Bakewell.
As such, the hotel is ideal for a range of different breaks and holidays. If you’re looking for a walking holiday or outdoor activities, the expansive and scenic Peak District National Park is less than an hour away. Sheffield is within easy reach, where you can find 270 shops at the Meadowhall Shopping centre, a range of big shows at the Sheffeld Arena and a busy programme of plays and events at the famous crucible theatre. And, if you’re visiting with children, the Magna Science Centre, Clifton Park Museum and the Rotherham Leisure complex all offer great family-friendly days out.
Within the Carlton Park Hotel, you can kick back and relax in the Grecian-themed Spa, or get active in the gym, where you’ll find a selection of state-of-the-art equipment. The Regency Suite and Conservatory offer a light and airy setting for elegant dining, while the Carlton bar offers an informal, relaxing atmosphere for drinks and light bites.
Find the best hotel deals on offer for the Carlton Park hotel >
Where is The Carlton Park Hotel?
102-104 Moorgate Road
The hotel is within reach of both Sheffield and Rotherham, with junction 33 of the M1 and M18 a few minutes’ drive away. The hotel is also close to Doncaster Robin Hood railway station and Nottingham East Midland Airports.
What’s worth visiting in Rotherham?
• York Minster – One of the world’s great cathedrals, the Minster was built in the 15th century, but can trace its roots back much further, with a fascinating history.
• Chatsworth House – explore the stately home, the impressive gardens, meet the animals in the farmyard, browse the farm shop and enjoy a refreshment in the café – all in one place.
• Wentworth Woodhouse is a Grade I listed mansion house in Wentworth, with over 200 rooms and 180 acres of gardens and parkland.
• Graves Gallery – One of Sheffield’s finest art galleries, with an art deco façade on the outside and a fine art collection within.
What is there to do at the hotel?
The Spa at the Carlton Park has a Grecian style interior, and features a swimming pool with resistance stream, relaxing spa, sauna and steam room. There is also an air-conditioned gym area, with 5 LCD televisions, cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, cross trainers, exercise bikes and a 3-station multi-gym.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Regency Suite and Conservatory offers a relaxed atmosphere within elegant surroundings for dinner and the mouth-watering Sunday carvery, while the Carlton Bar offers a lunch menu of light bites and traditional meals – as well as a comprehensive wine list and a range of beers and guest ales.
Features at a glance
• 80 traditional rooms and suites
• 32” television and DVD player
• DVD library available from reception
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• Full disabled access throughout public areas
• Free car park with 100+ spaces
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• 24 hour reception
• Attentive maid service
• Elegant Restaurant with conservatory
• Informal Bar with guest ales and televisions for live sports
• Comfortable residents Lounge
• Relaxing Spa with steam room and sauna
• Fully-equipped gym
• Swimming Pool with resistance stream
What else do I need to know?
• Check-in after 2pm, check-out by 11am
• Ground floor rooms available on request – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details and availability.
• Smoking rooms available – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com to check availability and book.
• Service dogs are welcome, and pets are welcome at a charge
“The Carlton Park Hotel offers great value for any stay, and is always popular for people looking for easy access into Sheffield – so it’s perfect for shopping breaks or entertainment breaks. It’s close to the M1 and easy to find, with plenty of free parking, too.”