Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Anytime Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
The Cedar Court Hotel in Wakefield is a modern four-star hotel in Yorkshire, with a convenient location and excellent guest facilities. Situated just off the M1, the hotel is both easy to reach and an ideal base for weekend breaks visiting the highpoints of the region.
Wakefield itself is full of character, with plenty of attractions to keep you busy on short breaks in West Yorkshire. If you’re looking for shopping breaks, the town has two major shopping centres, crammed with big names from the high street. For anyone interested in history, the site of a battle from the Wars of the Roses is nearby, while there are museums detailing the town’s part in the civil war and the industrial revolution. The town is also famous for its art, with the area’s premier gallery, the Hepworth – which is named for locally-born Barbara Hepworth.
After a busy day, the hotel offers all you need to unwind and relax. The restaurant, bar and lounge are vibrant, modern spaces as comfortable as they are stylish – with the food and drink to match. The hotel’s health club includes a swimming pool, well-equipped gym and Turkish steam room. And with beauty therapies and services on offer, you can enjoy a little pampering to add an extra touch of luxury to short breaks and romantic weekends away.
Where is the Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield?
Denby Dale Road
The Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield is situated around 3 miles south of central Wakefield, just a few hundred yards away from junction 39 of the M1. The hotel is a short taxi ride away from Wakefield Westgate or Wakefield Kirkgate stations. Leeds is around 14 miles away, with Leeds/Bradford Airport 25 miles away.
What’s worth visiting in Wakefield?
• Yorkshire Sculpture Park – An open-air art gallery in Wakefield, the park has a permanent collection, as well as visiting exhibitions.
• Royal Armouries Museum – Home to the national collection of arms and armour, with over 70,000 objects, from traditional Japanese swords to the guns that won the wild west of America.
• The Hepworth Wakefield – A stunning art gallery, perched on the banks of the River Calder, this is not just home to an excellent collection, but is also an award-winning piece of architecture.
• Wakefield Lit Fest: September – Every year, the town is alive with book worms, welcoming visiting authors and speakers, with a range of literary events over nine days.
• Wakefield Food, Drink and Rhubarb Festival: February – A festival celebrating one of the area’s most famous exports, the protected “Forced Rhubarb”.
What is there to do at the hotel?
The hotel features a state-of-the-art health club, with a wide range of facilities for anyone ready to get active. There’s a full sized swimming pool to take a dip in, along with an excellent gym suite – fully-equipped with cardio-vascular machines, weight machines and free weights.
If you’d rather take it easy, Shapes Beauty has a range of pampering treatments, from facials and massages to make-up and spray-tans. Combined with a dip in the hot spa bath or a visit to the Turkish steam room, a visit to the Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield has all the makings of a fantastic, relaxing spa break in Yorkshire.
Where is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
Restaurant 85 is a fresh, vibrant space with stylish furnishings and décor – and with a menu to match. While the very best of traditional British cuisine is well represented, there are plenty of more modern twists too, along with a few favourites from further afield.
The contemporary style is carried on into the Bar & Lounge area, where you can relax with one of a wide range of wines, local beers, spirits or soft drinks – or a bar meal or snack.
Breakfast: 6.30am – 9.30am (7.30am – 10.30am Saturday & Sunday)
Lunch: 12pm – 2pm (closed Saturday)
Dinner: 6pm – 10pm (7pm – 9.30pm, Friday & Saturday)
Features at a glance
• Four-star hotel in Wakefield
• Well located, very close to the M1
• Modern, contemporary feel
• 149 spacious and comfortable rooms
• Superior rooms with king-size beds also available
• Flat screen television with in-house films
• Bright, stylish restaurant with varied menu
• Restaurant 85 and modern bar offering drinks and snacks
• Well-equipped health club
• Swimming pool and hot spa bath
• Turkish steam room and sauna
• Gym with excellent fitness facilities
• Shapes Beauty, offering a range of treatments
• Ample free parking – with over 300 spaces
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Dog-friendly hotel
What else do I need to know?
• Check in after 2pm, check out by 11am.
• For disabled-access rooms, please contact our booking team to check details and availability.
• There are some family rooms at the hotel, for 3 or 4 people – please get in touch to find out if there are any possible family break deals.
• Dogs are welcome at the hotel, charged at £15 per dog per night
• To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“A pleasant four-star hotel in Yorkshire, the Cedar Court in Wakefield is both modern and comfortable. In terms of location, there aren’t many better places to stay in the area – with the M1 close by. But this is much more than any standard business traveller hotel. From the pool and the beauty therapy services, to a modern bar and restaurant, it’s got everything you need for a great break.”