Had a fantastic weekend at this hotel.The staff were extremely friendly , service excellent and the food to die for!. A wee bit hard to find at first......
Craighaar Hotel, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Enjoy a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere at the Craighaar hotel in Aberdeen. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from Aberdeen city centre, where there is a never ending list of attractions to discover. From the wide selection of shops, restaurants and bars to the stunning coastal scenery, there is something for everyone in the city of Aberdeen. Cosy up in front of the warm, open fires in the hotel’s lounge bar. Enjoy gourmet dining in the Craighaar’s own restaurant, where the award-winning team of chefs serve traditional Scottish flavours at excellent value prices. For those looking for a more casual meal, the hotel bar offers a selection of drinks and snacks.
- Excellent location, close to Aberdeen airport and city centre
- Club lounge with open fire
- Maritime Museum Learn about the history of North Sea, with exhibitions on the oil industry, shipbuilding and fishing.
- Satrosphere Science Centre Enjoy over 50 interactive exhibits and live science shows!
- Aberdeen Art Gallery Houses a variety of 19th, 20th and 21st century art as well as special exhibitions.
- Aden Country Park Recognised as one of the country’s best green spaces, there’s lots to do for friends, families and couples a like
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 12 noon
- On site parking
- Guide dogs only
- Ground floor rooms on request
- Wifi available, £5 per 24 hours
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Restaurant, offering a la carte and table d'hote menus
- Lounge bar, relax with a pre-dinner drink next to the open fire
- Tea/cofee making facilities
- Ipod docking station
- En suite facilities
- 1.8 miles from Dyce station
- 3 min walk from bus stop
- 1.8 miles from Aberdeen airport