Ten minutes from Aberdeen city centre, discover the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel. Set in the leafy and upmarket west end of Aberdeen, the hotel is located amidst parks, with golf facilities nearby. Dine in the hotel’s Springfield’s restaurant, where you will sample fine fresh food or enjoy some banter with the locals in the Springfield’s Bar. Unwind with a swim in the indoor pool, keep fit in the spacious gym or relax with a spa treatment. This four star hotel is the perfect base to explore the city of Aberdeen, with shopping arcades and amusement parks all nearby. Other attractions to visit include Castle Fraser, Glen Garioch Distillery and the Old Town.
- Set in the leafy West End of the Granite City
- 10 minutes from Aberdeen city center and ideally situated for onward travel links
- Easy access to Aberdeen Airport & Aberdeen Exhibition Centre
- LivingWell health club with heated indoor pool and tennis
- Maritime Museum Learn about the history of North Sea, with exhibitions on the oil industry, shipbuilding and fishing.
- Satrosphere Science Centre Enjoy over 50 interactive exhibits and live science shows!
- Aberdeen Art Gallery Houses a variety of 19th, 20th and 21st century art as well as special exhibitions.
- Aden Country Park Recognised as one of the country’s best green spaces, there’s lots to do for friends, families and couples a like
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 12 noon
- Guest lift
- On site parking
- Pets welcome, £15 per stay charge
- Cots & highchairs available
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Ground floor rooms available on request
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Springfield's restaurant, enjoy a meal with friends or colleagues from the varied menu or sample a drink from the bar
- Springfield's cafe bar, meet with friends in Springfield's Bar and enjoy lunch or dinner from the varied bar menu. With 2 large screen televisions and a 6ft screen, all live sporting events are shown in SkyHD
- Alarm radio
- Work desk
- En suite facilities
- 2.6 miles from Aberdeen railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 7 miles from Aberdeen airport