Breakfast & Dinner
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
With stunning views of the Moray Firth coastline, the Banff Springs Hotel boasts an idyllic location on the outskirts of the Royal Burgh of Banff. Offering comfortable accommodation, 36 tastefully furnished rooms (many with lovely views) and great service on the beautiful north east coast of Scotland, the hotel offers a peaceful countryside retreat about an hour away from Aberdeen.
Duff House Royal Golf Club is only a mile away while sightseers and hikers can enjoy exploring the area’s picturesque seascapes and rolling hills. Other excellent attractions include countless historical sites, the Banff Gondola, the famous Speyside Whisky Trail and many mineral-rich hot springs.
Guests can get the day off to a great start in the suave and sophisticated Bay Restaurant, which is also open for everything from excellent afternoon teas to delightful evening meals. For a relaxing pre-dinner drink or a morning coffee, guests can take a seat in the hotel’s comfortable lounge bar.
Where is the Banff Springs Hotel?
Banff Springs Hotel, Golden Knowes Road, Banff, AB45 2JE, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel from Aberdeen International Airport, simply follow the A947 from Dyce to Banff. The hotel can easily be reached via the A9, A96 and A90.
What’s worth visiting in Banff?
- Glenfarclas Distillery - Take a tour of the distillery, learn about whisky and how it is made and even sample some of the malts!
- Glenfiddich Distillery - Learn about the history of blending and try a few of the Glenfiddich malts.
- Duff House - Set in beautiful parkland, this spectacular early Georgian mansion was designed by William Adam for the Earl of Fife.
- Balvenie Castle - Built in the 13th century, this impressive fortress is one of the oldest stone castles in Scotland.
- COAST Festival of the Arts: May – An annual celebration of visual arts and music, this festival features plenty of workshops and public participation events.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Serving hearty breakfasts, delicious lunches and splendid evening meals, the hotel’s Bay Restaurant offers the finest local cuisine. Guests can try traditional Scottish dishes, enjoy afternoon tea or sample the carvery all in a plush, comfortable environment.
Ideal for pre-dinner drinks or a late evening catch up, the hotel’s lounge bar offers a convivial atmosphere and excellent range of drinks.
Breakfast: Weekdays 07:30 – 09:30, weekend 08:00 – 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 – 14:00
Dinner: 17:00 – 20:45
Features at a glance
- 36 beautifully furnished rooms
- Breath-taking views of the Moray Firth
- Inventive menu in the Bay Restaurant
- Relax in the hotel’s laidback Lounge Bar
- Nearby the Duff House Royal Golf Club
- Pets are welcome, a surcharge may apply
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Free car parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Seaview, Luxury or Executive rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Golfing, fishing, hiking, paddling at the seaside – there’s a whole host of fun activities to be enjoyed when staying at the beautiful Banff Springs Hotel. Guests can enjoy great views of the sandy shores of the Moray Firth, have fun in one of the hotel’s two function rooms, dine in style at the chic hotel restaurant and look forward to retiring to a comfortable room at the end of the day.”