very enjoyable 2 nights, staff very helpful and friendly, excellent views from our room, accomodation and food excellent. ...
Banff Springs Hotel, Banff, United Kingdom
On the outskirts of the Royal Burgh of Banff, the Banff Springs Hotel has breath-taking views over the golden sands of the Moray Firth. , Banffshire is an area well known for golfing, fresh and salt water fishing, castles, distilleries, as well as stunning landscapes. Enjoy traditional Scottish fare as well as international cuisine in the hotel’s Bay Restaurant. Relax and unwind with your favourite tipple in The Port Bar. There are 35 bedrooms in the hotel, with suites and sea-view rooms available. For golf lovers, the Duff House Royal Golf Club is only a mile away. Other nearby attractions include local galleries and museums, the Banff Gondola and mineral-rich hot springs.
- FREE! Car park
- Breathtaking views of the Moray Firth
- Glenfarclas Distillery Take a tour of the distillery, learn about whisky and how it is made and even sample some of the malts!
- Glenfiddich Distillery Learn about the history of blending and try a few of the Glenfiddich malts.
- Duff House Set in beautiful parkland, this spectacular early Georgian mansion was designed by William Adam for the Earl of Fife
- Balvenie Castle Built in the 13th century, this impressive fortress is one of the oldest stone castles in Scotland
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Bay restaurant, serving traditional fare as well as International cuisine
- Port bar, where you can relax and unwind with your favourite tipple
- Trouser press
- En suite facilities
- 20 miles from Huntly railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 40 miles from Aberdeen airport