Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Bottle of Prosecco and box of chocolates
With the stunning Aberdeenshire countryside as its backdrop, Kintore Arms Hotel offers charming hotel accommodation in Inverurie. The hotel itself dates back to 1855 and has undergone tasteful and careful refurbishment and redecoration to offer modern amenities and plenty of historic charm.
There are a number of popular Aberdeenshire attractions within easy reach of the hotel, including the grand Castle Fraser, the mystical Loanhead of Daviot Stone Circle and the River Don and the River Ury, both of which are only a short walk away. A mere 30 minutes from Aberdeen city centre, the hotel is also a great spot for anyone planning a day trip or shopping expedition into the city.
Serving everything from hearty, Scottish breakfasts to delicious evening meals, the hotel's Cherub's Restaurant is a charming, cosy place to enjoy some food. What's more, the menu is packed with traditional and innovative dishes made from seasonal and locally sourced produce.
Where is Kintore Arms Hotel?
Kintore Arms Hotel, 83 High Street, Inverurie, AB51 3QJ
Only 11 miles from Aberdeen Airport and 14 miles from the local train station, the hotel can be easily accessed via the A96.
What’s worth visiting in Inverurie?
- Castle Fraser - Explore the gardens and great hall of the grand baronial tower house, which dates back to the 15th century.
- Loanhead of Daviot Stone Circle - A circle of eight standing stones, with a small burial site nearby.
- St Mary’s Church - Home to the “Monymusk Stone”, an old Pictish relic, this church is well worth a visit during a stay in Aberdeenshire.
- Inverurie Beer Festival 2015: September – Sample an excellent selection of local, national and even international beers and ales at this annual festival.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Guests can look forward to dishes based on seasonal produce (largely sourced from the thriving local Farmer’s Market) in the hotel's welcoming Cherub's Restaurant. Offering a hearty Scottish breakfast and leisurely evening meals there are a wide range of options to choose from.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 09:00 (weekdays), 08:00 – 10:00 (weekends)
Lunch: 12:00 – 13:45
Dinner: 17:00 – 20:45
Features at a glance
- 27 beautifully furnished bedrooms
- Striking building dating back to 1855
- Surrounded by scenic Aberdeenshire countryside
- Dine in style at the Cherub's Restaurant
- Complimentary WiFi in public spaces
- Hotel parking available
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Executive or Deluxe rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Beautifully located on the banks of the River Don and the River Ury and amidst the stunning Aberdeenshire countryside, Kintore Arms Hotel offers a peaceful escape from city living. That said, this lovely Scottish retreat is also within easy driving distance of Aberdeen and offers plenty of links to the area's top tourist attractions. Prepare to be charmed!”
The hotel reviews contained within this site are solely the opinions of easy-breaks.com customers and do not reflect opinions or positions of easy-breaks.com.View all 5 customer reviews...