Afternoon Tea Break
A bottle of bubbly and chocolates
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Dinner Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
The Carnoustie Golf Hotel is more than just one of Scotland’s ultimate luxury golfing leisure destinations. Enviably positioned alongside the 1st tee and 18th green of the PGA Championship Course, host to both the 1999 and 2007 Open Golf Championship, guests can enjoy spectacular views of the course and countryside beyond. The hotel has extensive leisure facilities including a 15 station gym, sauna, steam rooms and swimming pool. Guests looking to relax and unwind can spend the day in the Inspired Spa, which offers a host of heavenly Elemis spa treatments. Experience luxury at great value prices at Carnoustie Golf Hotel with easy-breaks.com.
- Extensive leisure facilities
- Situated alongside the 1st and 18th tees
- Carnoustie Golf Links Carnoustie Golf Links has three golf courses and is home to one of the top championship golf courses in Britain.
- Barry Mill One of only three water powered mills in Scotland where you can learn how grain was traditionally milled into oatmeal.
- Carnoustie Beach A perfect day out for all the family, with Sandy Sensation Adventure Play Area located just behind the beach.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Guide dogs only
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Wifi available, charges may apply
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Dalhousie Restaurant, offering a wide selection of locally sourced dishes
- Calder's bar, relax with a drink or enjoy a light snack from the bar menu
- Trouser press
- Hospitality tray
- En suite facilities
- 0.5 miles from Carnoustie railway station
- 3 min walk from bus stop
- 13 miles from Dundee airport