Breakfast & Dinner
Sunday Night Deal
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Dinner on One Night
Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Boasting a brilliant blend of traditional charm and contemporary comfort, Best Western Invercarse Hotel is situated in the west end of Dundee. It's only two miles from the city centre, ensuring there's only a short journey for sightseeing and shopping trips, yet also boasts beautiful gardens and peaceful views of the River Tay.
There are many interesting attractions to be found nearby the hotel, including highlights such as the RRS Discovery and the city's lovely Botanical Gardens. Art lovers can explore Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre and the McManus Galleries while keen shoppers might enjoy a trip to the award-winning Overgate Shopping Centre.
When hunger strikes, guests can pay a visit to The Redwood Restaurant, which takes its name from two giant redwoods flanking the hotel. Serving a diverse selection of Scottish and modern dishes, the restaurant offers excellent views of the River Tay – as does the hotel's welcoming lounge bar. After a convivial nightcap or delicious hot drink, guests can look forward to getting settled into their comfortable bedrooms for the night.
Where is Best Western Invercarse Hotel?
371 Perth Road, Dundee, Angus DD2 1PG
The hotel can easily be accessed via the M90, J11. It’s also only one mile from Dundee Airport and a mere three miles from Dundee Train Station.
What’s worth visiting in Dundee?
- Dundee Contemporary Art Centre– See modern exhibitions, work by famous painters and a whole host of inspiring sights.
- Botanical Gardens– Just a short walk from the hotel, these beautiful gardens offer plenty of scenic spots.
- RRS Discovery Ship– Step aboard Discovery to explore one of Scotland's most famous ships.
- Dundee Flower and Food Festival: Sep – See gorgeous flower displays and sample some delicious local treats at this annual event.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Guests can pull up a seat at The Redwood Restaurant, where they'll find an imaginative take on local delicacies made from seasonal produce. Menus change on a weekly basis and there is an extensive wine list to choose from.
Also ideal for light snacks or a drink is the hotel's comfortable Redwood Lounge. Both the restaurant and the lounge offer enchanting views across the River Tay as well as a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 09:30 (Monday – Saturday), 07:30 – 10:00 (Sunday)
Lunch: 12.00 – 14.00, (Monday – Saturday), 12:30 – 14:00 (Sunday)
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:00, (Monday – Saturday), 18:30 – 21:00 (Sunday)
Features at a glance
- 44 peaceful and comfortable bedrooms
- Outstanding views of River Tay
- Fine dining in The Redwood Restaurant
- Take it easy in the Lounge Bar
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Free parking for hotel guests
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for King rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Get to know Dundee at BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel. It boasts the lovely Redwood Restaurant, a comfortable lounge bar and charming traditional décor – as well as plenty of mod cons. It's only two miles from the city centre, making it a great spot for exploring, relaxing and simply enjoying its fantastic views of the River Tay.”