Close to the town centre and Montrose railway station, The Links Hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere that has guests returning again and again. The hotel has been updated to include all the modern amenities you would expect, whilst still retaining its traditional Edwardian charm. Spend the day relaxing on the golden sands of Montrose beach, which is only a short stroll away from the hotel. Try your hand at a game or two of golf at the fifth oldest golf course in the world. Visit one of Scotland’s oldest distilleries at Fettercairn. Other attractions include the Montrose Museum, Ferryden and House of Dun and Montrose Basin Nature Reserve After a day exploring, dine in the hotel’s restaurant, offering fresh, local produce and a varied menu.
- FREE! Wifi available
- AA rosette awarded restaurant
- Situated in the centre of Montrose
- Montrose Beach Spend the day on the golden sands at Montrose Beach.
- Montrose Museum Learn about the history of the area, with a variety of artefacts dating back to the Bronze Ages!
- Red Castle Located four miles from Montrose, these castle ruins overlook Lunan Bay.
- House of Dun Both the interior and the grounds in of this spectacular Georgian house, overlooking the Montrose Basin, have been beautifully restored.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Room suitable for disabled guests, please call to check availability
- Pets welcome, £10 per night charge
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Restaurant, aa rosette awarded each of the last 3 years in recognition of the high standard of food and service.
- Cocktail bar, wind down after a hard days work with a drink and a chat or have a glass before dinner or prior to your evenings entertainment
- Trouser press
- Iron & ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 0.6 miles from Montrose railway station
- 2 min walk from bus stop
- 32 miles from Dundee airport