Breakfast & Dinner
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Located just outside Irvine, Ayrshire, one of Scotland’s most beautiful areas, and only seven miles from Prestwick Airport, the Menzies Irvine is perfectly placed for both business and leisure.
The Brasserie restaurant is celebrated for the quality and variety of its menu, the head chef has assembled an inspirational selection of superb international cuisine to ensure there’s abundant choice for every palate.
- FREE! On site parking
- FREE! Wifi available
- 9 hole practice course on site
- Culzean Castle and Country Park Reflecting the different stages of Culzean's past, from Robert Adam's additions to the medieval tower house, to its heyday as one of the grandest houses in Scotland.
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum The museum comprises the famous Burns Cottage where the poet was born and the historic landmarks where he set his greatest work.
- Scottish Industrial Railway Centre This was created with a view to preserving Scottish industrial railway heritage
- Belleisle Park One of the most popular family attractions within South Ayrshire.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Ground floor rooms available
- 9 hole golf course
- Pets welcome, £15 per night charge
- Room service
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Lounge bar
- Trouser press
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- Smoking rooms available on request
- 1 mile from Irvine railway station
- 7 miles from Prestwick airport