Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Live Tribute Act Entertainment
Breakfast & Dinner
Situated in the centre of Dumfries, the Cairndale Hotel and Leisure Club is one of the region’s largest privately owned hotels offering fantastic leisure facilities and accommodation. The hotel has 91 en suite rooms and suites to choose from all with modern ammenties. Cairndale Hotel is also a hub for entertainment in Dumfries such as regular dinner dances, ceilidhs and tribute nights. The hotel has a wide variety of restaurants to choose from including Forum Café Bar, Sawney Beans Bar & Grill & Reivers Restaurant you will certainly find something to whet your appetite.
- Golfers Hotel
- Wide selection of restaurants on-site
- Burns Cottage & Birthplace Museum
Learn about national treasure, Robert Burns, and visit where Burns was born, the historic landmarks where he set his greatest work, the elegant monument and gardens created in his honour and a modern museum housing the world’s most important collection of his life and works.
- Loch Arthur Creamery and Farmshop
Dumfries and Galloway are known for their fantastic produce and the creamery & farm shop at Loch Arthur are worth a visit to find out what makes the food taste so good!
- Westlands Activity Centre
Try quad biking, clay pigeon shooting and paintball for all the family.
Cairndale's golf co-ordinator Michael Dickie can help you choose the perfect combination of courses that will ensure a challenging and enjoyable golf break in Scotland.
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- WiFi Internet Access
- Free use of hotel leisure facilities
- Free car parking
- Pets welcome, £10 per stay charge
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Forum Café Bar
- Sawney Beans Bar & Grill -open Friday & Saturday nights for dinner and every day for Lunch.
- Reivers Restaurant - for more formal dining
- Ensuite facilities
- FREE! Wifi access
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In the centre of Dumfries town
- 35 miles from Glasgow City Centre
- 15 miles to the Scottish Border