We had a lovely break. Although we booked the Holiday late, in fact, got the last two rooms. The rooms were spotless, entertainment on Fri & Sat was v......
Esplanade Hotel, Dunoon, Dunoon, United Kingdom
Situated on the West Bay Promenade in Dunoon, the Esplanade Hotel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Ideally placed for exploring the west coast, there is plenty to do in the area including quad biking or cruising on the River Clyde. Younger Botanic Garden and the Castle House Museum are also nearby. If you are interested in wildlife, visit the Cowal Bird Garden you will see farmyard animals and goats as well as a fantastic collection of birds including parrots and owls. After a busy day exploring, enjoy traditional Scottish fare in the hotel’s restaurant before retiring to one of the 59 bedrooms, all designed with comfort in mind. The entertainment weekends at the Esplanade are extremely popular with easy-breaks.com customers. Whether you want to relive the Hollywood glitz and glamour of the 50s with a Rat Pack Tribute, or want to have the time of your life at a Dirty Dancing Tribute, there is something for everyone at the Esplanade Hotel.
- Entertainment most evenings
- Ideally situated for exploring the west coast
- Castle House Museum Learn about the history of Cowal and explore the museum’s beautiful gardens
- Hill walking There is plenty of choice when it comes to hill walking in Cowal, including the Arrochar Alps, Lcok Eck Hills or Lochgoilhead.
- PS Waverely Step aboard the last seagoing paddle steamer and take in the sights of the Cowal Peninsula
- Quadmania Try out quadbiking, archery and clay pigeon shooting and this outdoor activity centre.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 10am
- On site parking
- Guide dogs only
- Guest lift
- Ground floor rooms available on request
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 1.3 miles from Dunoon ferry terminal
- Adjacent to bus stop