Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
Packed lunch each day and waking map
Set in an impressive position overlooking the Firth of Clyde and with extensive landscaped grounds, the Glenmorag Hotel offers the warmest of welcomes to scenic Dunoon. Marvel at the spectacular scenery of the Cowal Peninsula or sit back, relax and watch the ever-changing seascape. Cowal is a prime spot for wildlife, with red deer roaming in the woods and dolphins and basking sharks in the lochs. The hotel also hosts a number of fantastic entertainment evenings in the impressive ballroom, including murder mysteries and psychic nights, making it an ideal location to enjoy a fun break away. For those looking for something more adventurous, outdoor activities such as hill walking, golf and fishing are also available nearby.
- FREE! On site parking
- Excellent views overlooking the Firth of Clyde
- Castle House Museum Learn about the history of Cowal and explore the museum’s beautiful gardens
- Hill walking There is plenty of choice when it comes to hill walking in Cowal, including the Arrochar Alps, Lock Eck Hills or Lochgoilhead.
- PS Waverely Step aboard the last seagoing paddle steamer and take in the sights of the Cowal Peninsula
- Quadmania Try out quadbiking, archery and clay pigeon shooting and this outdoor activity centre.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
- Guide dogs only
- Guest lift
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 1 mile from Dunoon ferry terminal
- 3 min walk to bus stop