This was a superb last minute stay, the reception staff could not have been more helpful as I believe we were the first Easybreakers to take up the Dalmahoy offer and having only booked on the morning of our stay, the paperwork had not caught up with us by the time we arrived. Similarly, the dining room staff looked after us really well and provided us with excellent advice on the menu. The only down was the hotel's free lobby internet policy, where once logged on, you only had one hour free......
Why stay at Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel & Country Club?
Set in 1000 acres of secluded parkland just 7 miles outside Edinburgh city centre, the Dalmahoy is the perfect choice for a luxury break away. This hotel is ideal for golf lovers, with two 18-hole golf courses on site and one of them being a championship course. Spend the day exploring the many sights of Edinburgh such as Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh Dungeons, Our Dynamic Earth or Edinburgh Zoo. Those looking to relax can take advantage of the extensive leisure and spa facilities including swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool and tennis. Spa treatments available include Clarins, 'Jessica' Nails & Gels, make-up, 'Fake Bake' Tanning, massage, waxing and facials. Enjoy fine dining in The Pentland, the hotel’s award winning restaurant, before retiring to your spacious and modern bedroom. There are a variety of breaks and special offers available at the Dalmahoy throughout the year with easy-breaks.com.
- 1,000 acres of stunning parkland with two 18-hole golf courses
- AA Rosette awarded restaurant
- Short drive to Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Castle A great day out for all the family, discover the rich history of the castle and marvel at the crown jewels!
- Royal Mile Experience the “Old Town” of Edinburgh and discover some of Edinburgh’s interesting stories and attractions as you walk from the castle to Holyrood Palace.
- Holyrood Palace Best known as the home of Mary Queen of Scots, explore her chambers before heading to the state residence, where the Queen official resides when in Scotland.
- Edinburgh Zoo Home to over 1000 different animals including the only giant pandas in the UK!
- Arthur’s Seat Climb to the to the top and witness panoramic views of the city and the surrounding area.
- Check in: 3 pm
- Check out: 12 noon
- On site parking
- Guide dogs only
- Swimming pool
- 2 x 18 holf golf courses
- Tennis Courts
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Pentland restaurant, this award-winning Scottish restaurant in Edinburgh, Scotland, serves traditional food cooked to the AA Rosette standard.
- Zest restaurant, stop in for a pint or a quick lunch after a round of golf.
- Wifi available, charges apply
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Work desk
- En suite facilities
- 3.7 miles from Edinburgh Park railway station
- 4.3 miles from Edinburgh airport