Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Afternoon Tea Break
Overlooking the Royal Mile, the Carlton Hotel, part of The Hotel Collection, is ideally located for those looking for a luxurious break in Edinburgh’s city centre. This 4 star hotel has 189 bedrooms, all designed with style and comfort in mind and many with views of Arthur’s Seat. Nearby attractions include Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyrood House, Edinbugh Dungeons and The Real Mary Kings Close. Those looking to relax can take advantage of the hotel’s spa and leisure facilities including a swimming pool, gym, spa bath, sauna as well as a range of beauty treatments on offer. Enjoy superb cuisine in The Bridge Restaurant before relaxing with a couple of cocktails in the Bridge Bar. The Carlton Hotel in Edinburgh offers a variety of breaks and special offers through easy-breaks.com.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Leisure facilities
- Centrally located next to Edinburgh Waverley Station
- 20% discount on car parking at Waverley Station Car Park
- Edinburgh Castle A great day out for all the family, discover the rich history of the castle and marvel at the crown jewels!
- Royal Mile Experience the “Old Town” of Edinburgh and discover some of Edinburgh’s interesting stories and attractions as you walk from the castle to Holyrood Palace.
- Holyrood Palace Best known as the home of Mary Queen of Scots, explore her chambers before heading to the state residence, where the Queen official resides when in Scotland.
- Edinburgh Zoo Home to over 1000 different animals including the only giant pandas in the UK!
- Arthur’s Seat Climb to the to the top and witness panoramic views of the city and the surrounding area.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Squash courts
- Spa treatments available, must be pre booked
- Pets welcome
- Guest lift
- Wheelchair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Bridge restaurant, modern and comfortable restaurant offering a brasserie style menu
- Bridge bar, enjoy a drink in the relaxing Bridge Bar or have a light snack after a days shopping
- Work desk
- En suite facilities
- Adjacent to Edinburgh Waverley railway station
- 10 min walk from Edinburgh bus station
- 9 miles from Edinburgh airport
**The hotel is under going a refurbishment programme until the end of 2016, there will be scaffolding erected outside the hotel to allow the renovation of hotel exterior**
(Please not that on the following dates the hotel's restaurant is fully booked in the evening: 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 23rd to 26th of December.)