Breakfast & Dinner
Eden Brewery Tour and Golf Break
Sunday Spa Escape
Breakfast & Dinner
Set on a 520-acre estate with stunning coastal views, experience ultimate luxury at the Fairmont St Andrews. Play golf at “The Torrance” and “The Kittocks”, two world famous golf courses which are located on the resort. For those looking to pamper themselves, spend the day relaxing in the hotel spa which offers a variety of different treatments to help you look and feel your best. Take advantage of the hotel’s extensive leisure facilities which include a swimming pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna as well as a fitness centre. The hotel has 209 bedrooms, each stylishly decorated and offering all the luxurious touches you would expect at a 5 star hotel. The hotel offers a choice of six different restaurants, each offering a high standard of service and cuisine. The Fairmont St Andrews is the perfect luxury escape.
- Set in 520 acres with stunning coastal views
- 2 on site golf courses
- Leisure facilities
- British Golf Museum Learn more about the origins of the game of golf and how it has evolved through the ages.
- St Andrews Cathedral Visit the remnants of what once was the largest church in Scotland and marvel at the collection of medieval sculptures in the museum.
- The Old Course One of the most famous golf courses in the world, people have been playing the game here for 600 years.
- St Andrews Botanic Gardens Wander the 18-acres of grounds, past pools and waterfalls and see a stunning collection of trees, plants and shrubs.
- Check in:4pm
- Check out: 12pm
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Pets welcome
- Guest lift
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available, please call to check availability
- Bicycle hire
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Kittocks den, settle into the warm relaxing atmosphere of the bar, enjoy a light snack or some casual dining
- Esperante, the jewel in the crown, an award winning restaurant with a Mediterranean influence.
- The Atrium, with its glass top roof and luxurious large soft sofas creates a relaxing and airy environment with an atmosphere of tranquility.
- The Clubhouse, with a dramatic cliff-top setting and stunning panoramic views over the Torrance and Kittocks Golf Courses and magnificent bay of St Andrews.
- Rock and Spindle, the signature bar at the Fairmont St Andrews. Proud to show all the great live sporting events or if you prefer to participate why not play a game of pool or snooker.
- The Squire, the resort's main restaurant is named after Gene 'The Squire' Sarazen, the golfing legend and a past winner of the Grand Slam of golf.
- Iron & ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Refreshment centre
- En suite facilities
- 9 miles from Leuchars railway station
- 4.1 miles from St Andrews bus station
- 18.2 miles from Dundee airport