The Queensferry Hotel overlooks the iconic Forth Bridges and offers panoramic views across the Firth as well as the fields and woodland beyond. Situated just nine miles from Edinburgh International Airport and Edinburgh city centre, this hotel is a great base for visiting Scotland’s capital city and exploring the nearby attractions. Take a walk around the historic village of North Queensferry whilst marvelling at the stunning infrastructure of the bridges. Deep Sea World is nearby and is a great place to visit for families, couples and friends alike. Glasgow, Perth, Dundee, St Andrews and Stirling are all less than an hours’ drive away from this hotel. Enjoy fine dining at the North Shore restaurant whilst admiring the spectacular view of the Forth Rail Bridge. There are a selection of offers and breaks available at the Queensferry Hotel throughout the year with easy-breaks.com
- Great base for exploring Fife and the Lothians
- Stunning views over the River Forth
- Deep Sea World
- Marvel at the vast collection of sealife including sharks, seals, eels and piranhas.
- Forth Sea Safaris
- Explore the wealth of beauty that the Firth of Forth has to offer.
- Forth Bridge
- An example of engineering at its finest, with some stunning views of the Firth of Forth.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- Ground floor rooms available on request
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Wheelchair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
BARS & RESTAURANT
- North shore restaurant
- Lounge bar
- Tea/coffee making
- Iron & ironing board
- En suite facilities
- 0.8 miles from North Queensferry railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 10 miles from Edinburgh airport
**Hotel is currently undergoing some refurbishments this will cause very minimal disruption to guests**
The hotel reviews contained within this site are solely the opinions of easy-breaks.com customers and do not reflect opinions or positions of easy-breaks.com.View all 19 customer reviews...