Packed lunch and walking maps
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
A bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates in your room on arrival
New Year Break
New Year Offer
Ideally located on the shores of Loch Linnhe and Loch Leven, The Ballachulish Hotel offers a warm, serene welcome to the Highlands. The hotel has over 100 years’ experience of traditional hospitality and guests can enjoy comfortable rooms, roaring log fires and gorgeous views of the loch and dramatic Glencoe Mountains.
As well as taking advantage of the many excellent walking and hiking spots surrounding the hotel, guests are welcome to enjoy complimentary access to the swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi at The Ballachulish Hotel’s sister hotel, the Isles of Glencoe, which is a five-minutes’ drive away. Adventurous travellers may also enjoy a day out at Action Glen, which features a range of water sports and land-based activities.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Bùlas Bar & Bistro boasts a varied menu featuring a wonderful selection of dishes made with market fresh produce. After dining, guests can also relax in the hotel’s loch view lounge or curl up with a good book in the library
Where is The Ballachulish Hotel?
Ballachulish Hotel, Glencoe, Nr Fort William, Scotland, PH49 4JY
Approach via the main A82 Glasgow to Fort William road. Turn off 400yds from the Oban (A828) roundabout underneath the Bridge and find the hotel nearby.
What’s worth visiting in Ballachulish?
- The Dragon’s Tooth Golf Course - A 9-hole, 18-tee golf course with panoramic views of Ballachulish, a firm favourite with hotel guests.
- Scottish Segway Centre - Experience the wonders of Ballachulish while “flying” a Segway!
- Loch boat rides - Absorb the scenery and wildlife at break neck pace and feel the wind in your hair on a speedboat.
- Paddle Lochaber - Try out sea kayaking, stand up paddling or kayaking on the lovely Loch Lochaber.
- Best of the West Festival: September – Take a short jaunt to Inveraray Castle to enjoy this fun, family festival packed with everything from local food and drink to impressive pipe bands.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Fine dining is on offer in the hotel’s charming Bùlas Bar & Bistro. Guests can find everything from a morning cappuccino to a slap up evening meal in this welcoming space. The chefs use market fresh produce to create a truly tempting menu and the laidback atmosphere makes it a great place to refuel, refresh and relax!
Breakfast: Times vary
Lunch: Times vary
Dinner: Times vary
Features at a glance
- 53 bedrooms in a variety of individual styles
- Drink and dine in the lovely Bùlas Bar & Bistro
- Unwind in the gorgeous hotel lounge or library
- Complimentary use of a nearby leisure centre
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Pets welcome at £5 per night
- Free parking for hotel guests
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Feature rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Nestled at the foot of Glencoe with gorgeous views of Loch Linnhe and Loch Leven, The Ballachulish Hotel is a real Highland gem. With its own fabulous restaurant, excellent location and proximity to many beautiful sights, walks and trails, the hotel is a great choice for romantic weekends in the countryside or adventurous holidays exploring Scotland’s gorgeous landscape.”