January Sale 2015 Bed and Breakfast
January Sale 2015 Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Breakfast & Dinner
January Sale 2015 Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
January Sale 2015 Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Located on the shores of Loch Linnhe and Loch Leven at the ‘crossing of the waters’ and just two hours’ drive from central Scotland, the Ballachulish Hotel is the perfect base for a short break at any time of the year. Sample fine dining at the award winning Bulas Bar & Bistro, one of the best restaurants in the area. Relax in the traditionally decorated bedrooms, designed to reflect the hotel’s Highland heritage and many with outstanding Loch views. Guests come to enjoy walking, golfing, fishing, and sightseeing, whilst many just choose to snuggle up by the real log fire with a glass of their favourite tipple and a good book, letting the stresses of everyday life melt away.
- Adjacent to Dragon's tooth, 9 hole golf course
- Set against the backdrop of the Ben Vair mountain range
- The Dragon’s Tooth Golf Course A 9-hole, 18-tee golf course with panoramic views of Ballachulish
- Scottish Segway Centre Experience the wonders of Ballachulsih while “flying” a Segway!
- Loch boat rides Experience the scenery and wildlife at break neck pace on a speed boat!
- Paddle Lochaber Try out sea kayaking, stand up paddling or sit on top kayaking on Loch Lochaber.
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- Pets welcome, £5 per dog per night
- On site parking
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Bulas bar
- Bulas bistro
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 35 miles from Tyndrum railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 86 miles from Glasgow airport