Very enjoyable stay due to friendliness of staff,great dinner choice on this dbb break, cleanliness of hotel and all round value for money .Would recommend to anyone. ...
Why stay at Best Western The Imperial Hotel, Fort William?
The Imperial Hotel is ideally located in the heart of Fort William and overlooks the beautiful Loch Linnhe. There is plenty to do in Fort William, with the Ben Nevis Range and the Treasures of the Earth exhibition both less than four miles from the hotel. Travel by steam train over the Glenfinnan Viaduct to Mallaig and experience some breath-taking scenery. Other nearby attractions include the Highland Museum and the Ardnamurchan Natural Heritage Centre. After a busy day exploring, enjoy fine dining in the hotel’s award winning seafood restaurant or relax in one of the hotel bars. There are a variety of late deals and short breaks available all year round at the Imperial Hotel in Fort William.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Stunning views of Loch Linnhe
- Excellent base for exploring Fort William
- The Ben Nevis Distillery Discover the art of whisky blending and perhaps try a few malts.
- West Highland Museum Learn more about this fascinating region and its people.
- Crannog Cruises Cruise along Loch Linnhe and marvel at stunning scenery and wildlife from the water.
- Nevis Range Appreciate the amazing views as you travel up the mountain on the gondola or have experience the thrill of skiing and snowboarding down the slopes!
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- Room service
- On site parking
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Imperial Restaurant
- Library Bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 10 min walk from Fort William railway station
- 10 min walk from Fort William bus station
- 74 miles from Inverness airport
Very enjoyable break. Staff very friendly and helpful (although Gary in the bar could do with cheering up a bit). Hotel clean, warm and comfortable. Food very good, although not a good idea to microwave desserts to defrost them - cheesecake in particular was partly warm and partly frosted. Our deal included evening meal and we had the choice of their full menu, which was very good (although they did omit to tell us about a supplement for the steak, so we didn't have to pay that!). Good selection......