Sunday Night Deal
January and February Wine and Dine
A bottle of bubbly
Wine and Dine
A bottle of bubbly
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Look forward to immersing yourself in the stunning beauty of Fort William during a stay at the welcoming Alexandra Hotel. Located in the heart of the town, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities are close at hand, while a short walk out of town will reward guests with views of Loch Linnhe, Loch Eli and the majestic ranges of Ben Nevis.
Known as the Outdoor Capital of the UK, you can rest assured there are plenty of activities on offer when staying in Fort William. During the colder months, guests can book themselves a ski trip, or, for a more relaxed view of the mountain, book a gondola trip up the Nevis Range. There are also many great trails for hiking and biking, while golfers will be keen to try their hand at the 18 hole course at Fort William Golf Club.
Guests are also welcome to make use of the excellent spa and leisure facilities at Alexandra's sister hotel, Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club. Located just one mile away, it features a well-equipped gym and a heated, 50 foot pool as well as a spa, sauna and steam room – perfect for an afternoon of pure relaxation. Alternatively, take a cruise on the lovely Loch Linnhe for the chance to spot some seals while you soak up the area's calming atmosphere.
Wind up your evening with a pre-dinner drink in the cosy lounge and a fine meal in the FoodStop Restaurant. Serving local produce and a selection of hearty meals and main dishes, it is perfect for refuelling after a day in the fresh, country air. After dining, look forward to retiring to your well-equipped room, where you'll find all of the amenities you need for a comfortable stay.
Where is the Alexandra Hotel?
The Parade, Fort William PH33 6AZ
Easily accessed via the A82, simply follow the signs towards Fort William, continue towards the town centre then head for the dual carriageway. The hotel is also near Fort William railway station.
What’s worth visiting in Fort William?
- Treasures of the Earth– Discover one of Europe's largest gemstone collections, displayed in a fascinating simulation cave – which only makes the gems seem to shine brighter.
- Cruise Loch Linnhe – Book a cruise for the chance to spot grey seals and enjoy some wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Old Inverlochy Castle– Explore the ruins of Old Inverlochy Castle, one of Scotland's most famous old castles, and the backdrop to the first and second battles of Inverlochy.
- Fort William Mountain Festival: February – This friendly annual festival includes films, exhibitions, lectures and presentations relating to mountain culture – as well as ceilidh dancing for the brave.
- Lochaber Yacht Club Annual Regatta: June – During the summer months, you'll see a great selection of yachts descend on the area to take part in the annual sailing event on Loch Linnhe.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Dine in comfort at the charming FoodStop Restaurant. There, you'll find a passionate chef who lovingly prepares a varied menu, boasting everything from succulent steaks and Lochaber Game to fresh seafood landed nearby. Open for lunch and dinner, it's a great place to catch up over a bite to eat and enjoy a drink.
Also available is the welcoming lounge area, where you can take a seat by the open fire, order yourself a coffee and read the paper. Or, enjoy catching up on the day's events with a pre-dinner drink in a cosy and welcoming atmosphere.
Breakfast: 07:30 – 09:30
Lunch: 12:00 – 14:30
Dinner: 18:30 – 20:30
Features at a glance
- 93 well equipped bedrooms
- Choose from standard, sea view or four poster rooms
- A warm, Highland welcome
- Dine in the welcoming FoodStop restaurant
- Stroll around the shores of Loch Linnhe and Loch Eli
- Enjoy the leisure facilities at the sister hotel
- Relax by an open fire in the lounge area
- 24 hour room service
- Look forward to exciting activities nearby
- Free Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Free parking available on site
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out before 11:00
- Accommodation available for disabled guests – contact us to check details and availability.
- Choose from single, double or twin rooms to suit all family arrangements.
- Pets are welcome, contact us to find out more.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“For an activity holiday in Fort William, the Alexandra Hotel boasts many attractive qualities. Located right in the heart of the action, the hotel is perfectly placed for anyone hoping to take advantage of skiing, hiking or biking trails while also offering easy access to the shops, restaurants and highlights of Fort William. Its proximity to the banks of Loch Linnhe and Loch Eli also make it an ideal spot for romantic breaks in Scotland and its cosy lounge and heart restaurant ensure there's always somewhere to chill out and catch up with friends if you're planning on visiting Scotland in a group.”