Sunday Night Deal
Activity Break - Treasures of the Earth or Crannog Cruise
Ticket for Treasures of the Earth or for a Crannog Cruise down Loch Linnhe
Look forward to a warm, Highland welcome when you book a stay at the charming Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club. Boasting a brilliant location, tranquil atmosphere and easy access to some of the area's most beautiful landscapes, it's the ideal choice for a stay in Scotland.
Situated only a mile from Fort William, well known as the outdoor capital of the UK, you'll find there's always something to do when staying at the Ben Nevis Hotel. From hiking to horse trekking or even taking a gondola ride though the stunning mountains, there's an outdoor pursuit to suit a wide variety of holidaymakers. Alternatively, plan a tour of some of the area's fascinating castles – there are several to choose from!
There's plenty to be enjoyed at the hotel too, including a well-equipped gym and a fabulous heated, 50 foot pool. After your swim, you can look forward to relaxing in the steam room, sauna and spa or even book an appointment for a sports massage, perfect for easing tired muscles. Afterwards, sip a tea or coffee in the lounge area and enjoy wonderful views of Ben Nevis – a real restorative for the body and soul.
When the night draws in, you can retire to the traditional and welcoming surrounds of the hotel restaurant, where you'll find a Table d'Hote menu and range of delicious dishes waiting for you. For lighter meals and a less formal atmosphere, you'll also find a full menu available in the friendly hotel bar – which is also a nice place to enjoy a cold beer or a dram of whisky. Afterwards, retire to your cosy bedroom and prepare yourself for another day enjoying the delights of the Highlands.
Where is Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club?
North Road, Fort William, PH33 6TG
Take the A82 into Fort William then, if travelling from the south, turn left towards Inverness or, if travelling from the north, look for the Ben Nevis Hotel on your right. The hotel is easily reached via Fort William Train Station and there's a taxi rank conveniently located just outside. You can also jump on a number 45 or 46 bus travelling in the direction of Corpach.
What’s worth visiting in Fort William?
- Take a Gondola Trip – There's no better way to enjoy the fabulous scenery of the Nevis range than from the comfort of a Gondola ride – taking you 2300 feet into the range!
- Treasures of the Earth – This unusual attraction boasts one of Europe's finest gem collections, housed in a fascinating simulation cave.
- Ben Nevis Distillery – Plan a trip to the visitor's centre at the Ben Nevis distillery and hear all about the history of this lovely blend – and try a wee dram for yourself.
- Fort William Mountain Festival: February – A fun and friendly annual festival including films, exhibitions, lectures and presentations relating to mountain culture – as well as a healthy dose of ceilidh dancing.
- Lochaber Yacht Club Annual Regatta: June – In the summer, you'll see a great selection of yachts descend on the area to take part in the annual sailing event on Loch Linnhe.
What is there to do at the hotel?
With its very own leisure club onsite, there is always something to enjoy at the Ben Nevis hotel. Plan a morning swim in the gorgeous, 50 foot pool, look forward to a workout in the well-equipped gym, book an appointment for a sports massage or simply relax in the steam room and spa.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Look forward to a delightful dining experience at Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club, where you'll find a traditionally styled restaurant, offering a full range of delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners and an exciting Table d'Hote Menu that changes every day and features fabulous roasts and local delicacies.
You can also look forward to taking it easy in the welcoming bar, which also sells a selection of meals, light bites and nibbles throughout the day – perfect whether you're planning a sit down meal or simply a small snack before heading out for an afternoon of exploration.
Breakfast: Summer season 07:00 – 09:30 (weekdays), 07:00 – 10:00 (Sundays) Winter Season 07:00 – 9:30 (weekdays), 07:30 – 10:00 (Sundays)
Bar Menu: 12:00 – 14:00, 17:00 – 21:00
Dinner: Summer season 18:30 – 21:00, Winter season 18:30 – 20.30
Features at a glance
- 119 charming, ensuite bedrooms
- Great amenities and friendly staff
- Discover the hotel's lovely pool and leisure club
- Dine well in the light and airy restaurant
- Relax with drinks and nibbles in the welcoming bar
- Room service during select hours
- Pet friendly, although a small charge applies
- This is family friendly hotel
- Free Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Free parking available on site
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility, contact us to check details and availability.
- Choose from classic or Mountain View rooms.
- Pets are normally welcomed for a small additional charge.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club is a friendly and welcoming hotel in a stunning location, just outside Fort William. Offering comfortable accommodation and hearty Highland fare amidst an area of outstanding natural beauty - it's a great place to unwind. Look forward to exploring the countryside on a nature break in Scotland or make the most of the hotel's heated pool, sauna and steam room for a truly relaxing holiday.”