Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
A bottle of bubbly and chocolates
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Situated on the banks of Loch Lochy with stunning views over the glen, the Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel is full of character and charm. Originally built as a hunting lodge, this hotel has a warm and friendly atmosphere and has been awarded a three star rating by the AA. All the bedrooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable, with many also having magnificent loch views. There is a variety of outdoor activities in the area including skiing and snowboarding at Nevis Range and canyoning and white water rafting at Vertical Descents, an outdoor activity centre. Those looking for something a little more relaxing can take the steam train from Fort William to Mallaig and cross the Glenfinnan Viaduct, made famous by the Harry Potter films. There are a selection of short breaks and special offers all year round at the Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel.
- Situated on the banks of Loch Lochy with stunning views
- Distinctive character
- Private jetty to cater for boating visitors
- The Ben Nevis Distillery Discover the art of whisky blending and perhaps try a few malts.
- West Highland Museum Learn more about this fascinating region and its people.
- Crannog Cruises Cruise along Loch Linnhe and marvel at stunning scenery and wildlife from the water.
- Nevis Range Appreciate the amazing views as you travel up the mountain on the gondola or have experience the thrill of skiing and snowboarding down the slopes!
- Check in:3:30pm
- Check out: 10am
- No pets allowed
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Lounge & wine bar
- Seafood restaurant
- DVD player
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 17 miles from Fort William railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 58 miles from Inverness airport