Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Breakfast & Dinner
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
Perfectly positioned on the banks of Loch Lochy, the Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel boasts stunning views of the water and over the Great Glen. Enjoy a peaceful walk throughout the hotel's own grounds, set out to explore some of the Highland's greatest spots of natural beauty or try your hand at a few local sporting activities while staying at this welcoming hotel.
Located in the "outdoor capital of the UK", you can rest assured that the Letterfinlay offers a good selection opportunities for exciting days out. Try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, plan a sailing trip, head into the hills for some amazing bike rides or, if you're visiting during the colder months, head up the Nevis range for a spot of skiing or snowboarding. And when the sun is out, you can look forward to sitting on the hotel's lovely sundeck and soaking up some truly unforgettable scenery.
The hotel is also perfectly placed for anyone hoping to get to know the rest of the Highlands, with a whole host of towns and villages within easy driving distance. Plan a tour of top spots, taking in highlights such as Inverness to the North and Aviemore and the Cairngorms to the East.
After an exciting day of exploration, plan an evening of relaxation in the hotel restaurant. With a menu featuring some especially tantalising seafood, as well as a wonderful view of the loch, it's the ideal place to unwind. Also available throughout the day and evening is the comfortable and friendly Osprey Lounge & Wine Bar, where you'll find everything from an impressive international wine list to a perfectly foamed cappuccino. Once wined and dined, retire to your attentively decorated and comfortable room for a well-deserved rest.
Where is Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel?
Loch Lochy, Spean Bridge, Inverness-shire, PH34 4DZ
Conveniently located on the A82, approximately 7 miles north of Spean Bridge and just 17 miles from Fort William, the hotel is easily reached by car. The hotel even has a private jetty, ideal for anyone planning to arrive by boat!
What’s worth visiting in Lochaber?
- Lochaber Geopark – This fabulous, naturally sculpted park features some of the UK’s highest mountains, deepest lochs and most stunning natural scenery – look forward to exploring.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting – Fancy trying your hand at clay pigeon shooting? Test your aim and see how steady your hands are with this fun, outdoor activity.
- Ski on the Nevis Range – This stunning mountain range is a popular spot for skiing and snowboarding - be prepared for fabulous views.
- Lochaber Music Festival: March – A welcoming local music festival featuring performers from all manner of disciplines and talents.
- Wild Lochaber Festival: May – This fun, outdoor annual festival celebrates the wildlife and landscapes of Lochaber in a variety of wonderful ways.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Indulge in a freshly made dish from the talented chefs at The Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel’s restaurant. The menu is bursting with local produce and tantalising dishes, including a fabulous selection of fresh seafood. What's more, as you enjoy your meal, you'll also be treated to mesmerising, panoramic views across Loch Lochy.
The hotel also boasts its own Osprey Lounge & Wine Bar, where you'll find a fantastic selection of drinks – from malt whiskies to hot chocolates – as well as plenty of good craic. Be sure to also check out the specially selected connoisseur wine list, available in the bar or over dinner.
Breakfast: 08:00 – 09:30
Lunch: 12:00 – 17:00
Dinner: 17:00 – 21:00
Features at a glance
- 14 comfortable rooms
- Many rooms boast views of the loch
- A lovely location for exploring
- Fishing, sailing and clay pigeon shooting nearby
- Fine dining all day long
- Chat and relax in the Osprey Lounge & Wine Bar
- Enjoy the view from the panoramic sundeck
- Choose breakfast to go on busy days
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Free parking available on site
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 10:00
- The hotel features a lift and rooms and facilities for disabled guests – contact us to check details and availability.
- Comfortable single and double rooms, most boasting lovely views.
- No animals permitted except from service dogs.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Discover the beauty of the Highlands at a hotel boasting brilliant views of Loch Lochy and the Great Glen. Ideal for peaceful romantic weekend breaks in Inverness-Shire's scenic countryside or fun activity holidays in the Highlands, The Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel features a wonderful restaurant, cosy bar and a selection of comfortable rooms. What's more, the local area offers a superb variety of outdoor activities and gorgeous views, providing a wide range of entertainment options when staying in this small but perfectly formed hotel.”