The food in the restaurant was very very good, much better that I expected for a hotel restaurant. If only there had not been a big noisy extractor ......
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Situated in the vibrant West End area of Glasgow with views of the Botanic Gardens, The Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor is the ideal base from which to explore Glasgow. There is plenty to do in the West End of Glasgow including top cultural attractions such as the Botanic Gardens, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum as well as Glasgow University. It also makes a great base for events at the SECC, the NEW Hydro, Glasgow city center and Glasgow International Airport. This area of Glasgow is well known for its eclectic collection of restaurants, bars and boutiques. You can head into the city centre in minutes via subway. The hotel’s restaurant, Bo’Vine, is extremely popular with guests and locals alike. The Terrace Lounge is perfect for relaxing with a tea, coffee or even a cocktail or two! Look out for special offers and late deals at the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor through easy-breaks.com. Guests also get complimentary access to leisure facilities at the nearby Hilton Glasgow hotel so you can relax and rejuvenate in the indoor pool and fully-equipped fitness center. From one of the
- Situated in Glasgow's west end
- 20 minutes from Glasgow airport
- Botanic Gardens
Just a stones throw away, explore the Botanic gardens Heritage Trails and plant life.
Shop until you drop in Britain’s best city shopping destination outside of London.
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
Home to over 8000 pieces, this gallery is Scotland’s most visited free attraction.
- The Tall Ship
Visit the Glenlee, one of only five tall ships built on the Clyde still afloat today. A great day out for all the family!
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 12 noon
- Guest lift
- Wheelchair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
- On site parking, £10 per day charge
- News stand
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Bo'vine steak restaurant, enjoy delicious steaks, fish dishes and salads in the comfort of the newly refurbished restaurant on the first floor of the hotel.
- Terrace lounge, warm and intimate, this bar is ideal for relaxing over a coffee or afternoon tea.
- Bobar, offers a range of innovative cocktails, a large selection of wines, beers and spirits and delicious fresh food.
- Work desk
- Iron & ironing board
- En suite facilities