The four-star Menzies Glasgow hotel enjoys a prime position within Scotland’s’ largest city, making it the perfect choice for business or leisure.
The hotel is built on the site of an old Rice Mill dating back to 1854 and is ideally located close to the city centre with stylish decor and has something to suit all tastes. Relax in your beautifully appointed room, pamper yourself in Waves Health & Leisure Club or unwind with a leisurely meal in the contemporary Brasserie restaurant.
- Free! Wi-Fi available
- Only 10 minutes walk from the city centre
- Close to the SSE Hydro Arena
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery
Glasgow's favourite building and much-loved museum reopened in July 2006 following a huge restoration project. An astonishing 8000 objects are on display.
- SSE Hydro
The SSE Hydro opened on Monday 30 September 2013 and will play host to national and international music mega stars as well as global entertainment and sporting events.
- Glasgow Style Mile
UK's largest and most successful shopping location outside the London's West End, Glasgow is home to every fashion thrill, from niche to mainstream, from unique designer show spaces to flagship stores for every major British retailer.
- Bothwell Castle
Bothwell is Scotland’s largest and finest 13th century castle. Part of the original circular keep survives. It owes its origins to Walter of Moray, a northern aristocratic family who acquired Bothwell in 1242.
- Check in 2pm
- Check out 11am
- Swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- Swedish sauna
- Steam room
- Guest lifts
- Dogs welcome, no charge
- Wheelchair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
- Onsite parking, £4 per night charge. Parking is located across the road from hotel
Bar & Restaurant
- Brasserie Restaurant
- Lounge Bar
- 32inch flat Screen TV with freeview & Sky Sports
- En suite facilities
- Free Wi-fi
- Iron and ironing board
- 10 minutes walk from Glasgow Central Station
- Bus stop 5 minutes walk from hotel on Argyle Street
- 8.4 miles from Glasgow International Airport