Booked hotel for our wedding anniversary and we were really looking forward to staying in a 4 star hotel. This hotel is more 3 than 4. Lots of areas for improvement. We went to check in and carried bags in only to be told that we were in the leisure complex at the back and would be better to park round there also so had to take them back to car before driving round. The hotel is a maze of corridors, and once found our room it was very spacious but bathroom really needed a total refit. Went to ba......
Why stay at Gleddoch House Golf Hotel & Spa?
The Gleddoch House Hotel is the perfect choice for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life. Nestled within 360 acres of landscaped gardens with spectacular views over the River Clyde, Ben Lomond and the Renfrewshire hills, discover the ideal base from which to explore Glasgow and the isles of Scotland. The hotel has 70 beautiful bedrooms, all tastefully furnished and many with views of the golf course and surrounding grounds. The Gleddoch House Hotel has extensive facilities including an 18-hole golf course, full health suite with swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room and an Inspired Spa, featuring the very best of heavenly Elemis spa treatments. After a busy day, enjoy superb cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant whilst taking in the stunning views of the golf course and Clyde Estuary.
- 18 hole golf course
- Leisure and spa facilities
- Finlaystone Country Estate Enjoy woodland walks, fun play areas, beautiful gardens and stunning views of the Firth of Clyde
- Levengrove Park Overlooking Dumbarton Rock, these attractive gardens are a great day out for all the family
- Dumbarton Castle Located in the ancient capital of Scotland, this castle’s story intertwines with that of Mary Queen of Scots, the Vikings and even Merlin!
- Denny Ship Model Experiment Tank Visit the oldest working Ship Model Experiment Tank, still used to test ship designs by the universities in Glasgow!
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Pets welcome, £5 per night charge, maximum 2 dogs per room
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- 18 hole golf course
- Wifi available, charges may apply
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 0.6 miles from Langbank station road
- 9.4 miles from Glasgow airport
Enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to others. Food was good but the hotel ran the same dinner menu over both nights. The staff were first class and very firendly. Quiet location with stunning views over the Clyde. ...
We stayed in the newer part of the hotel in a very well appointed room. Unfortunately walls were thin and smokers congregated at the fire exits. This meant that by propping the exits open smoke came back into the corridor (and into our room) exacerbated by the fact that this happened late into the night and fire exits had to be slammed shut. When we complained next morning we were told by the receptionist the hotel was full but she would find us a room later in the day. When we returned later ......
Enjoyed our 3 night stay but here are a few minors. . The menu each night was the same apart from a change in soup so found the menu quite restrictive. Room was very spacious but the walls and roof were thin and you could clearly hear people in the next room. Leisure facilities were very good. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and the golf course was a good challenge but not championship standard....