Situated right in the heart of Glasgow city centre, the 5 star Hilton Glasgow is one of Glasgow’s most luxurious and stylish hotels. The hotel has 319 bedrooms, all designed with luxury and comfort in mind. You will find an LCD television, high-speed internet access, Peter Roth toiletries and a mini bar in every one of the guest bedrooms. Upgrades to an Executive Room or a Suite are also available for those wanting really indulge themselves. There is plenty to do in Glasgow, with many attractions offering free entry. Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and the Gallery of Modern Art are both free and are two of the most visited attractions in the UK. The Hilton Glasgow has fantastic leisure facilities including a swimming pool, gym and a range of beauty treatments on offer at the Ocean Rooms Spa. There are a variety of special offers and late deals on offer at the Hilton Glasgow through easy-breaks.com
- 5 star hotel
- Centrally located
- Leisure facilities
- Shopping Shop until you drop in Britain’s best city shopping destination outside of London.
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Home to over 8000 pieces, this gallery is Scotland’s most visited free attraction.
- Pollok Country Park Over 360 acres of parkland and walking trails in Glasgow city centre.
- People’s Palace and Winter Gardens Situated in Glasgow Green, learn about the history of Glasgow and its people from 1760 until the end of the 20th century.
- The Tall Ship Visit the Glenlee, one of only five tall ships built on the Clyde still afloat today. A great day out for all the family!
- Check in:3pm
- Check out:12 noon
- Wifi access, £15 for 24 hours
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Pets welcome
- On site parking, £12 per 24 hours charge
- Wheelchair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Connich bar, a bite for breakfast, lunch or dinner or an informal meeting, The Connich Bar offers a relaxed atmosphere in stylish surroundings.
- Morblas seafood and grill, offering fresh, modern and accessible food, catering for those of all palates.
- Ti lounge, a modern, fashionable and cosmopolitan environment filled with energy and personality, but rooted with traditional warm welcome, coupled with homely comfort and warmth.
- Air conditioning
- Work desk
- Mini bar
- MP3 radio alarm
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Laptop safe
- En suite facilities
- 0.8 miles from Glasgow central railway station
- 1.6 miles from Glasgow bus station
- 8.3 miles from Glasgow airport
The hotel reviews contained within this site are solely the opinions of easy-breaks.com customers and do not reflect opinions or positions of easy-breaks.com.View all 8 customer reviews...