Pros:1:Comfy Beds 2: Helpfull staff. Cons 1:Food not great 2:Rooms small and less than basic 3:Narrow bath with shower fitted on side wall made it precarious to have a shower. Had to ask for a rubber bath mat (not initally supplied) to feel safer standing in the shower. 4:Floors in the corridor were uneven and dangerous (as I walk with a stick) 5:The day before we left there were warnings all the way downstairs saying not to use the hand rail (no explanation). This made it quite diff......
Why stay at Argyll Hotel, Inveraray?
Discover one of the most historic hotels on the west coast of Scotland, located in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray on the shores of Loch Fyne and Shira. While enjoying your splendid Scottish breakfast you will marvel at the stunning views over Loch Fyne, a truly idyllic and tranquil setting. The Argyll Hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the beautiful countryside of the western Highlands and islands. Nearby attractions include Inveraray Castle and Inveraray Jail. After a busy day, return to one of the hotel’s 36 bedrooms, all designed with comfort in mind. Whether you want to play detective at a Murder Mystery night, or looking for a night of live entertainment, there is a break for everyone at this hotel.
- FREE! On site parking
- Conservatory with spectacular views across Loch Fyne
- Inveraray Castle Marvel at the castle’s stunning architecture or wander through its beautiful landscaped grounds
- Inveraray Jail Learn about what life was like as a prisoner in this 19th century jail.
- Inveraray Bell Tower Climb the 176 steps to the top of the tower and be rewarded by the magnificent view of Loch Fyne and Inverary
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Wifi available
- Pets Welcome £10 per night charge
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Public bar
- Hospitality tray
- En suite facilities
- 16 miles from Dalmally railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 55 miles from Glasgow railway station
always helpful, friendly and a pleasure to stay at. great value breaks....
This hotel was in a beautiful location with lovely views, The food and service was excellant. The holet was a bit tired but I would definately go back to this hotel....
GREAT BREAK,LOVELY SETTING,FRIENDLY HELPFUL STAFF,FOOD EXCELLENT AND WELL PRESENTED,RECOMMENDED,ONLY DRAWBACK, NO LIFT BUT RECOMMENDED,TOMC....