Pros:1:Comfy Beds 2: Helpfull staff. Cons 1:Food not great 2:Rooms small and less than basic 3:Narrow bath with shower fitted on side wall mad......
Argyll Hotel, Inveraray, Inveraray, United Kingdom
Discover one of the most historic hotels on the west coast of Scotland, located in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray on the shores of Loch Fyne and Shira. While enjoying your splendid Scottish breakfast you will marvel at the stunning views over Loch Fyne, a truly idyllic and tranquil setting. The Argyll Hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the beautiful countryside of the western Highlands and islands. Nearby attractions include Inveraray Castle and Inveraray Jail. After a busy day, return to one of the hotel’s 36 bedrooms, all designed with comfort in mind. Whether you want to play detective at a Murder Mystery night, or looking for a night of live entertainment, there is a break for everyone at this hotel.
- FREE! On site parking
- Conservatory with spectacular views across Loch Fyne
- Inveraray Castle Marvel at the castle’s stunning architecture or wander through its beautiful landscaped grounds
- Inveraray Jail Learn about what life was like as a prisoner in this 19th century jail.
- Inveraray Bell Tower Climb the 176 steps to the top of the tower and be rewarded by the magnificent view of Loch Fyne and Inverary
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Wifi available
- Guide dogs only
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Public bar
- Hospitality tray
- En suite facilities
- 16 miles from Dalmally railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 55 miles from Glasgow railway station