Breakfast & Dinner
Exclusive Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
A bottle of Prosecco and a slate of chocolate covered strawberries
Become enchanted by Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, the 4 star AA awarded hotel set on the banks of Loch Fyne on the edge of Inveraray. Along with fantastic rooms (all of which feature a twist of tartan), guests can make use of the great leisure facilities and dine on arguably some of Scotland’s best seafood in The Clansman Restaurant.
The hotel enjoys wonderful views of Loch Fyne and is located close to Inveraray, a charming town packed full of historic attractions. It is also within driving distance of many other scenic towns such as Tarbet and Oban.
The hotel’s leisure club has an indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and four spa treatment rooms. A few laps in the water with views of the Cowal Hills will be enough to leave you feeling totally relaxed.
The Clansman Restaurant makes great use of the produce on its doorstep, using local ingredients wherever possible, especially the area’s renowned seafood. The hotel also has a cosy bar and lounge.
Where is Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa?
Inveraray, Argyll PA32 8XT
From Glasgow, follow Great Western Road out of the city (A82) pass through seven roundabouts, then take the A83 for 23.4 miles over the Rest and be Thankful. As you enter Inveraray, you will pass the famous Inveraray Jail and the hotel is located 400 yards on the right.
What’s worth visiting in Inveraray?
- Inveraray Jail – Step back in time and learn of the gory history of this once overcrowded jail. With torture devices on show and incredibly detailed historical titbits, it is an interesting insight into 19th century Scotland’s justice system.
- Inveraray Castle - The castle is the ancestral home of the Duke of Argyll, chief of the clan Campbell. This picturesque castle incorporates Baroque, Palladian and Gothic architecture and features four castellated towers.
- Loch Fyne Ales Brewery - The team at Fyne Ales brewery, shop and bar pride themselves on producing outstanding craft beer. If you like your ale, this is a must-visit!
What is there to do at the hotel?
The hotel’s swimming pool with mood lighting and scenic views, coupled with the sauna and steam room has an incredibly tranquil atmosphere. The hotel also has an outdoor Canadian hot tub and spa offering a variety of massages, facials and treatments.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
Traditionally Sottish, The Clansman’s stone walls and tartan furnishings compliment the local produce used to prepare the menu’s flavoursome and well-presented dishes. The area has some of Scotland’s best seafood and The Clansman prides itself in showcasing this in their à la carte and six course taster menu.
Guests can also enjoy a dram and some traditional pub grub by the roaring fire of the hotel’s Lounge Bar.
Breakfast: 07.30 – 09.30
Lunch: 10:00 – 21:00
Dinner: 18:30 – 21:00
Features at a glance:
- 4 star hotel on the banks of Loch Fyne
- Traditional yet stylish bedrooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub
- Spa treatments available
- The Clansman Restaurant
- Lounge Bar serving bar meals
- Dog friendly hotel
- Free guest parking
- Ideal for romantic breaks and special occasions
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel, charged at £10 per night
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“The views around this hotel are second to none and when you step inside you’ll be equally impressed by the hotel’s amenities and great service. Dining in The Clansman is a must!”