Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Champagne and Chocolates
Christmas Hotel Offer
New Year Break
New Year Offer
Commanding panoramic views over Loch Fyne, discover an outstanding example of fine Scottish baronial architecture. Built in 1837, the castle stands high on the Kintyre peninsula in 60 acres of landscaped woodland above the picturesque fishing village of Tarbert. The public areas retain the original ornate ceilings, wood panelled walls and feature a blazing log fire. The hotel has 32 en-suite bedrooms, all tastefully decorated with views over the gardens and Loch Fyne. Stonefield Castle Hotel is ideally located to discover all that the region of Argyll has to offer including ferry trips to the islands, Inveraray Jail & Castle, Oban Sea Life Centre and Kilmartin House Museum.
- AA rosette awarded restaurant
- Set in 60 acres of woodland gardens
- Ideally located for exploring Argyll
- Tarbert Golf Club This 9-hole course is ideal for both casual and more experience golfers.
- Tarbert Castle Overlooking the harbour, Tarbert Castle is a great pace to learn more about the history of the Argyll region
- The Kintyre Way walk Enjoy stunning views of Loch Fyne and its surrounding on this walk from Tarbert to Skipness.
- Fishing Tarbert East Pier and Loch Fyne offer great fishing spots.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Pets welcome, £10 per stay charge
- Wifi available, charges may apply
- Room service
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Restaurant, awarded an aa rosette and gives guests the chance to sample local Scottish produce
- Bar, complete with log fire and selection of local whiskies
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 10 min walk from bus stop
- 91 miles from Glasgow airport