The Glen Mhor is a privately owned collection of period Victorian townhouses and apartments, all stunningly located on the banks of the River Ness.
The Ness Bank is the finest conservation area and address in Inverness, below the castle and opposite both the Eden Court Theatre and the Inverness Cathedral. The seventy one bedrooms and nine apartments cater for all leisure and business requirements - from stunning suites with river views, luxurious three bed apartments, to small singles for the modest budget.
Great hospitality, fibre optic Wi-Fi and the premier location makes this the number one place to stay in the city. Situated within the hotel, Nicos Bistro & Bar is inspired by French home-style cooking - guests are offered a relaxed and informal dining experience and it is one of the best known restaurants in Inverness
- Central location
- Titanic Museum Marvel at the magnificent Titanic 1:10 scale model which size allows you to go inside and explore the Parisian cafe’,the bridge and the Marconi wireless room
- Eden Court Theatre & Cinema The largest entertainment venue in the Highlands
- Inverness Floral Hall A sub-tropical oasis in the heart of the Highlands with greenhouses, cactus house, landscaped gardens, tropical fish pond, sensory raised flower beds and cafe.
- Culloden Battlefield & Visitor Centre The site has been restored to as close as possible to that seen by the forces on that fateful day in April 1746, Culloden now welcomes visitors with an impressive new visitor centre and exciting interactive exhibition
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Nico's Seafood and Grill House specialising in fresh, locally sourced ingredients which are used to create modern classics and some old fashioned classics
- Room service
- Iron & ironing board
- En suite facilities
- 0.5 miles from Inverness railway station
- 0.6 miles to Inverness bus station
- 8.9 miles to Inverness airport