Arrived on Friday 1st March for a long weekend, and was impressed by the situation of the Palace Hotel on the West bank of the River Ness overlooking ......
Palace Hotel, Inverness, Inverness, Scotland
The Palace Hotel & Spa is located in a lovely spot on the banks of the River Ness opposite Inverness Castle and just a few short steps from Inverness city centre. The Palace Hotel & Spa has been updated, offering new stylish bedrooms including superior and river view rooms. A superb leisure club was added with a gym, 50ft swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Charisma Spa. The central location makes this hotel ideal for city stays and for holidays in the Highlands. Enjoy some fantastic offers at the Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa with a great selection of packages for you.
- FREE! Wifi available
- FREE! Guest car park
- Leisure facilites including 50ft swimming pool
- Inverness Castle Situated across the River Ness from the hotel, the castle now houses the High Court and council offices
- Eden Court Theatre & Cinema The largest entertainment venue in the Highlands
- Inverness Floral Hall A sub-tropical oasis in the heart of the Highlands with greenhouses, cactus house, landscaped gardens, tropical fish pond, sensory raised flower beds and cafe.
- Culloden Battlefield & Visitor Centre The site has been restored to as close as possible to that seen by the forces on that fateful day in April 1746, Culloden now welcomes visitors with an impressive new visitor centre and exciting interactive exhibition
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 12pm
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Eight on the river, enjoy a lovely relaxing dinner with a good selection of wines to complement the menu
- Palace Brasserie, gives you options from great Sirloin Steaks to the classic Caesar salad with homemade croutons
- Iron & ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- 0.8 miles from Inverness railway station
- 0.7 miles from Inverness bus station
- 9.7 miles from Inverness airport
- 88 bedrooms
- Guest lift
- Health & beauty salon
- Swimming pool