Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Bottle of Prosecco
Anytime Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Ideal for city breaks in Inverness, The Royal Highland Hotel is a grand and welcoming hotel with a wonderful, city centre location. It boasts more than 150 years of history, some stunning original features, 84 spacious bedrooms and a good dollop of Scottish charm.
There are a multitude of attractions to be enjoyed near the hotel, from shopping in Inverness to visiting the city's many galleries, museums and cultural highlights. Particular must-sees include Loch Ness and Castle Urquhart, a mere seven miles from the hotel, and the activity-packed Landmark Forest Adventure Park.
There are a great range of dining options open to the hotel's guests, from the elegance of the Ash Restaurant – a charming bar and bistro – to the sophisticated yet laidback ambience of the Gallery Café. Both serve traditional Scottish fare and feature a wide range of local produce.
Where is the Royal Highland Hotel?
The Royal Highland Hotel, Station Square, Academy St Inverness, IV1 1LG
The hotel is easy to drive to, thanks to its central Inverness location. Simply approach via the A9 then A82. The hotel is also adjacent to Inverness railway station and only 5 minutes from the coach and bus station.
What’s worth visiting in Inverness?
- Eden Court Theatre & Cinema - Set on the banks of the River Ness in the heart of Inverness, Eden Court is the largest entertainment venue in the Highlands.
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition Experience - Learn about the amazing history of Loch Ness from the ice age to the third millennium in a seven room, themed, automated walk through.
- Urquhart Castle - Discover 1,000 years of drama, experience a glimpse of medieval life and enjoy stunning views over Loch Ness from the ruins of one of the greatest castles in the Highlands.
- Landmark Forest Adventure Park - Set in 30 acres of native pinewood, Landmark offers a host of adventurous activities and fun things to see and do for all ages.
- Tartan Heart Festival: August – A lively and inspiring music festival that invites local bands and massive stars alike to a great gig in the Highlands.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Contemporary comfort and a fulsome menu can be found in Ash Restaurant, the hotel's stylish bar and bistro. The hotel is proud to serve local salmon, venison, game and seafood as well as its own whisky, made in nearby distilleries, offering a distinctive taste of the area.
Light bites, drinks and snacks can also be enjoyed in the cosy and sophisticated Gallery Café. Nestled under a grand staircase, the café serves an all day menu as well as superb drinks and wine.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 09:30 (weekdays), 07:00 – 10:00 (weekends)
Lunch: 11:30 – 18:00
Dinner: 18:30 – 22:00
Features at a glance
- 84 spacious and thoughtfully decorated bedrooms
- Serving the Highlands since 1850
- Dine in contemporary comfort in the Ash Restaurant
- Relax with a hot drink in the Gallery Café
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Hotel car park available
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 10:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Executive or Deluxe rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Built in the 1850’s and boasting some smart and sensitive refurbishments and modern amenities, the hotel offers a comfortable and charming stay right in the heart of Inverness. Guests can enjoy dining in the fashionable bar and bistro, take lunch in the Gallery Café or spend their time exploring the city's delights.”