Royal Highland Hotel, Inverness, United Kingdom
One of the most famous hotels in Inverness, The Royal Highland Hotel is perfect for short breaks and weekend breaks in the capital of the Highlands. Its central location, combined with the hotel’s character and charm, make it a favourite with guests, who will return again and again. Inverness and the surrounding area offer a wealth of attractions such as world class golf at Royal Dornach, the stunning scenery of Loch Ness, not to mention city centre shopping and great restaurants and bars. The Gallery Café serves traditional Scottish fare, while the Ash Restaurant offers the perfect setting for a formal meal. The hotel prides itself on serving fresh, local produce.
- FREE! Wifi available throughout the hotel
- Central location
- Eden Court Theatre & Cinema Set on the banks of the River Ness in the heart of Inverness Eden Court is the largest entertainment venue in the Highlands.
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition Experience Discover the history of Loch Ness from the ice age to the third millennium in a seven room, themed, automated walk through.
- Urquhart Castle Discover 1,000 years of drama, experience a glimpse of medieval life and enjoy stunning views over Loch Ness from the ruins of the greatest castle in the Highlands.
- Landmark Forest Adventure Park Set in 30 acres of native pinewood, Landmark offers a host of adventurous activities and fun things to see and do for all ages.
- Brodie Castle Discover the exquisite interior and treasures of the ancient seat of Clan Brodie.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out:10:30am
- Guest lift
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Ash Restaurant is a contemporary cocktail bar and bistro boasting a varied menu.
- En suite facilities
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Adjacent to Inverness railway station
- 5 min walk to Inverness bus station
- 9 miles from Inverness airport