Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Afternoon Tea Break
Afternoon tea on the 1st day of your stay
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner on One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
A bottle of Champagne on arrival
The Newton Hotel, once regularly frequented by Charlie Chaplin and his family, is situated in the Highland town of Nairn and is surrounded by 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens. With stunning views overlooking the Moray Firth and beyond to the Black Isle, the Newton Hotel is ideally located for those guests looking to relax and unwind. Relax in one of the 56 unique en-suite bedrooms or enjoy fine dining in Chaplin’s Bistro There is plenty to do in the area on a short break, with attractions including Nairn Beach, Loch Ness, The Malt Whisky Trail, Nairn Golf Course, 20 Golf Courses within an hour’s drive, Cawdor Castle and Castle Trail.
- Set in 21 acres of mature parklands and garden
- Stunning views overlooking the Moray Firth
- Cawdor Castle
- The 14th century home of the Thanes of Cawdor.
- Brodie Castle
- Discover the exquisite interior and treasures of the ancient seat of Clan Brodie.
- Benromach Distillery And Malt Whisky Centre
- On the outskirts of the Royal Burgh and ancient market town of Forres, lies Benromach Distillery, the smallest working distillery in Moray.
- Culloden Battlefield and Visitor Centre
- The site has been restored to as close as possible to that seen by the forces on that fateful day in April 1746, Culloden now welcomes visitors with an impressive new visitor centre and exciting interactive exhibition.
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Pets welcome in classic rooms only - £15 per stay, payable directly with hotel
- Guest lift
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Chaplin Restaurant, giving you a chance to sample the best of Scottish dishes, with locally sourced beef and seafood speciality.
- Lounge bar, offers informal meals from light lunches to supper.
- Iron & ironing board
- Room service
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 0.7 miles from Nairn railway station
- 0.4 miles from bus stop
- 9.3 miles from Inverness airport