Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel. The location was beautiful, the food marvellous and the staff were very helpful. Good value for money....
Why stay at New Lanark Mill Hotel?
Originally an 18th century cotton mill, New Lanark Mill Hotel is set in the heart of New Lanark UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel has 38 bedrooms, including twin, triple and family rooms, all stylishly decorated. Guests can take advantage of the hotel’s extensive leisure facilities including a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym. Only an hour away from Glasgow and Edinburgh by car, the New Lanark Mill Hotel is easily accessible whilst feeling worlds away. With fantastic views over the River Clyde and surrounding native woodlands, the setting is truly unique. Add in the famous Falls of Clyde nature reserve on the doorstep and you have the perfect location for a memorable break away. There are a variety of packages and late deals available throughout the year with easy-breaks.com.
- Set in the heart of the UNESCO world heritage site
- Leisure facilities
- Spectacular views across the River Clyde
- Gladstone Court Museum
- Discover what life was like in Biggar and the surrounding area in the 19th and 20th century. Visit the schoolroom, cobber, bank and chemist on these streets from the past.
- Bigger Gasworks
- Visit the world’s first public gas company, established in 1812 in the small town of Biggar.
- New Lanark World Heritage Site
- Visit a restored 18th century cotton Mill and experience what life was like for workers in 1820.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 10am
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available, must be pre booked
- Pets welcome, £5 charge per night
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Wheelchair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Mill One Restaurant is one of the central features of the hotel and offers many options for the discerning diner.
- Falls bar, pop into the bar and lounge throughout the day and night for casual dining.
- En suite facilities
- 1.8 miles from Lanark railway station
- 2 miles from Bus stop
- 34 miles from Glasgow airport
Lovely hotel, in a lovely setting and had a nice ambience. Our room was very spacious, spotlessly clean, with good facilities. We visted the spa on one afternoon and this was of a high standard as well. Would recommend staying at this hotel and can't wait to return...
We we highly delighted with our trip to New Lanark Mill Hotel. We had a spacious room with a lovely view. The food was brilliant, we thoroughly enjoyed it. We also enjoyed a very informative trip around the Mill and various other buildings....
we love this place and this was our third visit cant recomend enough and now full scottish breakie is made from scratch rather than buffet style just adds to pleasure....