Bubbly & chocolate strawberries
New Lanark Short Break
Includes Entry to New Lanark Heritage Site
Wine & Dine
A bottle of wine in your room on arrival
Christmas Hotel Offer
Originally an 18th century cotton mill, New Lanark Mill Hotel is set in the heart of New Lanark UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel has 38 bedrooms, including twin, triple and family rooms, all stylishly decorated. Guests can take advantage of the hotel’s extensive leisure facilities including a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym. Only an hour away from Glasgow and Edinburgh by car, the New Lanark Mill Hotel is easily accessible whilst feeling worlds away. With fantastic views over the River Clyde and surrounding native woodlands, the setting is truly unique. Add in the famous Falls of Clyde nature reserve on the doorstep and you have the perfect location for a memorable break away. There are a variety of packages and late deals available throughout the year with easy-breaks.com.
- Set in the heart of the UNESCO world heritage site
- Leisure facilities
- Spectacular views across the River Clyde
- Gladstone Court Museum
- Discover what life was like in Biggar and the surrounding area in the 19th and 20th century. Visit the schoolroom, cobber, bank and chemist on these streets from the past.
- Bigger Gasworks
- Visit the world’s first public gas company, established in 1812 in the small town of Biggar.
- New Lanark World Heritage Site
- Visit a restored 18th century cotton Mill and experience what life was like for workers in 1820.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 10am
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available, must be pre booked
- Pets welcome, £5 charge per night
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Wheelchair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Mill One Restaurant is one of the central features of the hotel and offers many options for the discerning diner.
- Falls bar, pop into the bar and lounge throughout the day and night for casual dining.
- En suite facilities
- 1.8 miles from Lanark railway station
- 2 miles from Bus stop
- 34 miles from Glasgow airport