A lovely hotel with beautifull outlooks We stayed dinner bed and breakfast and the dinner was worth the money alone Hotel bar was not the cheapest but there are enough local bars to compensate...
Why stay at BEST WESTERN The Crianlarich Hotel ?
You are sure to receive a warm welcome at the Crianlarich Hotel. Within easy reach of Glencoe, Loch Lomond, Killin and Oban, The Crianlarich Hotel is the perfect base for touring Scotland. The hotel has 36 bedrooms, all tastefully decorated and designed with comfort in mind. Enjoy fine dining in the award winning restaurant or sample some Scottish whiskies. For those who enjoy walking and hiking, there are 30 munros that can be climbed straight from the village of Crianlarich. If you are looking for something more adventurous, there are plenty of outdoor activities available in this region of Scotland including skiing, snowboarding, canyoning and white water rafting. Other nearby attractions include The Scottish Crannog Centre and Cruachan: The Hollow Mountain.
- FREE! Wifi available in public areas
- AA rosette awarded restaurant
- Short distance from train station
- Cruachan: The Hollow Mountain Explore the exhibition or go on a guided tour about the high head reversed pumped storage hydro scheme built in a man-made cavern in the mountain
- Inverawe Smokehouse Visitor Centre Surrounded by beautiful parkland and woodland, learn about the smokehouse business and perhaps buy some delicious smoked salmon from the shop
- Inveraray Castle Explore the castle’s landscaped gardens, armoury and state dining room
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Gift shop
- Bootroom/drying facilities
- Guest lift
- Pets welcome
- Disabled access rooms available, please call for more information
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Lounge bar
- Room service
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Trouser press
- En suite facilities
- 5 min walk from Crianlarich railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 48 miles from Glasgow airport
The hotel is a lovely place in an excellent location. Staff friendly and helpful. A big disappointment was the length of time taken for the evening meal, ie in excess of two hours. This would appear to be the time taken by the kitchen staff in producing the food but it is good when it arrives. ...