Dinner On One Night With Lunch
Breakfast & Dinner on 1 Night
Ghost Tour Short Break
Breakfast & Dinner
Bottle of bubbly, chocolates and late 1pm check out
Breakfast & Dinner
The 12th century Tulloch Castle, home to the Clan Davidson, is perched above the Highland town of Dingwall. Akin to its lively history, the castle’s fortunes have changed and now it is once again a magnificent fortress with a ready welcome. The castle retains many of its period features, including the 250-year old panelled Great Hall, and painstakingly restored original fireplaces and ceilings. Tulloch Castle holds 20 en-suite well-appointed bedrooms all with their own unique character and charm. Coupled with its medieval dungeon, the Turrets Restaurant offers a fine dining experience with exquisite cuisine. Enjoy great savings on luxury hotels like Tulloch Castle with easy-breaks.com.
- FREE! Wifi available in public areas
- 250 year old panelled Great Hall
- Dingwall Museum The museum presents many local artifacts and fascinating tales of human exploits which are unique to Dingwall within a landmark building, once the centre of local government.
- Glen Ord Distillery The distillery was founded in 1838, making it one of the oldest in Scotland.
- Black Isle Wildlife and Country Park The park consists of 50 acres which are home to a wide range of animals such as ducks, emu, lemur, zebra, meerkats and more.
- Fort George Following the 1746 defeat at Culloden of Bonnie Prince Charlie, George II created the ultimate defence against further Jacobite unrest. The result, Fort George, is the mightiest artillery fortification in Britain, if not Europe.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out:11am
- Guide dogs only
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Turrets Restaurant, serving only the best highland produce
- Green Lady Bar,round off the day with one of a selection of malt whiskies
- En suite facilities
- Room service
- Iron and ironing board available
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- 1.5 miles from Dingwall railway station
- 24 miles from Inverness
- 36 miles from Inverness airport