A bottle of Champagne on arrival
Advance Purchase Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
The 12th century Tulloch Castle is situated in the Scottish Highlands, overlooking the Cromarty Firth and Black Isle. The hotel retains its historic charm with many period features such as ornate fireplaces and cornicing. Each of the hotel’s 20 bedrooms are uniquely decorated and distinctly Scottish.
Set above the town of Dingwall, Tulloch Castle is surrounded by picturesque grounds and Highland countryside. Just 45 minutes from Inverness, it is a great base for exploring the Scottish Highlands.
With a menu focussing on fresh Highland produce, The Turrets Restaurant serves a variety of traditional dishes. To enjoy a malt whisky, glass of wine or coffee, guests can relax in The Green Lady Bar or reception lounge.
Where is Tulloch Castle?
Situated in Dingwall, just over half an hour from Inverness, it can be reached via the A9.
What’s worth visiting new Dingwall?
- Highland Museum of Childhood – Housed in what was once the railway station, in the nearby village of Strathpeffer, this museum is based around a huge collection of antique dolls, as well as exhibits featuring games, toys and costumes from down the years.
- The Black Isle – Not technically an island, but still a striking and beautiful place to explore, with several ruined castles, excellent museums, a wildlife park and a renowned brewery.
- Culloden – Situated to the east of Inverness, the village of Culloden was the site of a bloody battle between Bonnie Prince Charlie’s Jacobite Highlanders and the British, and today is home to a visitor centre that explores the day’s events.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
Dine on Scottish cuisine made with Highland produce in The Turrets Restaurant, an atmospheric spot for a romantic meal. Guests can also enjoy a traditional Highland dram in The Green Lady Bar.
Features at a glance:
- Historic hotel
- Charming bedrooms
- Turrets Restaurant
- Green Lady Bar
- Dog friendly
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“This enchanting castle oozes history and charm. Its traditional surrounds are perfect for a Highland adventure.”